Okay

Amber Pov

Next day

I was walking out of NYU when a limousine was going slowly. Everyone was staring. I just kept on walking.

"Amber O'Brien?" I turn around it was the woman again "Bridgette Banks?" I stop. She got out and shushed me "be quiet" she said as she pushes me inside.

I sat and there was a older lady. She put down her hoodie and sunglasses. "So this is my lawyer" the lady wave hello. "Just sign her and l'll be gone" she spoke.

A part of me is saying yes and the other is saying no. I hesitated to get the pen but I finally managed to grab it. 

"Well" she said. I nod and finally sign my name. The lawyer leaves us "Great...here" she handing me a box. I open the box and Amazed "I got one for you and for me" she showed me hers already wearing hers.

"T-thanks?" I stuttered. She sat closer to me and grab the ring from the box and slide it inside my finger "it fits" then she kissed my cheek.

"Are you hungry" she asked. I nod and she smiled "let's go get some pizza" she shouted to her driver "yes ma'am". I was still surprised by this whole thing.

We got there and she took off her hoodie. Her outfit match her body too good. I thought to myself as she got out first.

I got out and reach out her hand to me and interlock our hands. She leads me inside. Once the receptionist eyes land on Bridgette she smiled "Ahh miss Banks the usual table" she asked. Bridgette nods.

We went upstairs only one table in the middle of the room. The waiter came over and smiled brightly as she saw me. I smirk at her. "Are you ladies ready to order" Bridgette starts to say the order.

Every time she wrote something down she glance at me with flirty eyes. "Okay we're done here" Bridgette said breaking her eye contact with me. She nods and took the menus with her.

"So tell me about yourself" she said look at me deeply. "Umm I have a sister, parents and go to school" she smirk "tell me more" she added.

Bridgette Pov

I got to learn more about amber. Like she hates spicy food and loves Italian and Chinese food. She was getting something out of her pocket and stop her "Don't worry my dad has it" I said. She looked surprised. "Go to the car while I talk to them" she gets up "thanks" and then she leaves. I smile as she leaves her outfit looks good on her. "Mr. Smith" i yelled. The whole place went silent.

I hear food steps run up the stairs "yes ma'am" he look nervous "make sure that waitress never serves me or my fiancé" I pointed at the busy girl. "Yes ma'am anything else" he look at the girl "oh yeah please charge it to my father" he nods and I grab my bag and head out.

Once I came out amber was talking to another girl. She looks happy and having a great time. I step in "who is this" I asked amber. "This is my-" amber was about to answer me before the girl cut her off. "OMG your Bridgette banks" she yelled it. I smile and nod. "This is my sister Amanda"

"Hi" I said. She was fan girling. She spoke again "I'm a huge fan" she said. I giggle and thank her. "Wait how do you to know each other" she paused. "I'm her girlfriend" I said and she was even more shocked. She was about to say something when amber spoke first "don't you have to go to work" she nods and said goodbye to us.

"Your sister is nice" I said as I got into the car. She closed the door behind her "wait your famous" she asked. "I guess you can say that. I model for a living and been in a couple of movies" she nods. I smile "lets go home" I said to my diver. He nods "wait are you dropping me off" amber said. "Nope. Your going to live with me now. You can still go to your apartment. Here" I hand over a black card "my fathers gift to you" she slowly grabs it.

"Father said there is no limit and doesn't care what you buy" she gulps. "I'll be sure to thank him" she said while looking at the card. "Don't worry about it." she looks up to me "You sure" I nod yes. She sighs. We finally arrived to my place. Big enough for 4 people but I live alone.

I showed her the place and we ended up at the kitchen. "Do you want wine" I asked walking towards my wine refrigerator "nah I'm only 20" I was shock and she smiled at my expression "so you never drank before" she shook her head No. I nod and grin "what about sex....are you....still a virgin" I say taking my time ".....No"  I smirk. "Do you want water" I ask again "yeah please"

I pour myself a drank and handed her a water bottle from my fridge. We sat around the dining table. Face to face and she look beautiful and handsome, fitting her so well. We were talking but a part of me wanted to kiss her. I started to rub her leg with my heel. She gulp hard. I smirk "w-what are y-you d-doing" she stuttered.

I got up and went on the table. Took off my jewelry. She watch my every move.

Next