Tomorrow

Bridgette Pov

Last night was amazing. Amber and I were both excited. We came multiple times especially me. I look over at me and amber was still sleeping hugging the pillow. For some I was starting to get jealous of that people. I was about to head of to the kitchen to make us something when an arm went across my stomach. "please don't leave me" she sad as she pulled me closer to her.

"babe we are going to be hungry for the rehearsal at 1" I explain to her. "can you just call the front desk person to get us something" she said. Taking me a moment to see if they can. "I think so" I pick up my phone from the night stand "remind me to get a new phone" I said to amber.

"what do you mean. You already have the iPhone X" she mumble. "for you dummy" I giggle. "this phone has never betrayed me" she got up "you need a new phone" I peck her lips and then I called the front desk. "Hello" a female answers . "yes this is Bridgette banks can you please send in a breakfast order" I replied. "yes, what would you like ma'am" she said.

I said my order "okay someone will be there in 10 minutes" and the called end. "babe are you going to take a shower with me?" amber said going in the bathroom "we have 10 minutes" I said walking up to her. "I can do it in 5" she said as she kissed my lips.

We took our shower and ate our food. "So you never answered my question" i wipe my lip with a napkin. She started at me. "Umm you mean about the dating thing" I said. She nods.

"Fine 6" she stared to cough. "6 people" she said trying to control herself. "Yep 4 Girls and 2 guys" she nods. "Zac Efron" she adds. I nod. "Okay" she said while getting up.

Kisses my head and walks towards the gym. I pick up everything and clean up. Once everything was clean. I went to the gym.

She was in a sports bra and basketball shorts lifting up some weights. While doing some sit ups. "Babe...you Okay" I said. Looking at her. "Yep" focuses on her workout.

I took off my robe with my undergarments still on. I straddle her stomach and she dropped the weights down. She look up at me. "I'm in love with you Amber O'Brien" I said kissing her lips.

Which quickly turn into a make out session she grab my waist and pick us up. She lead me into the bedroom and push me down. "Wait are you taking my last name or I'm taking yours" she said getting off me. Sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What about..... Bridgette Banks- O'Brien" I said sitting next to her while rubbing her neck. "Are you sure. I really don't mind changing mine" she said rubbing her hands on her legs. "Babe I love it" I kiss her cheek.

I look at her phone next to her. I turn it on. "Babe we are 10 minutes late for the wedding rehearsal" we both get up. We got ready in 10 minutes and took Bridgette's car

We pulled over "Wow we're getting married here" Amber looks around. "Yep I pick it out. Do you like it" I asked. While we head to find the family. "I love it" she kiss me. And interlock our hands.

"30 minutes late" we turn around and it was Amanda. "Sorry" we said at the same time. "Let's go already" she lead us. To everyone.

My maid of honor is Taylor and Amber's Best lady is Amanda. Along with are other friends. "Okay places everyone" my mother said.

Hours later

Everything went smoothly but I had to head back to work while Amber goes to the library and study's. John takes her while I go in my car.

Paparazzi has been crazy so far. So my agency hired me some protection. They don't really chase Amber around so she's protected.

I was going into my agency to look for an assistant this time. When I got to the room I was greeted by my parents friend also my boss Mr. Kay "well hello darling" he stood up and peck both of my cheeks.

"Mr. Kay what are you doing here" I said as we sat down. "Darling how could I not" he said looking hurt. "Your finally getting engaged. To tell you the truth I thought you will never get married" taking a sip of his drink.

"So tell me all about this fiancé of yours" while fixing his glasses. "She's a senior in NYU and She's from LA..." I said trying to think of something. "Woah you like them young" he giggled.

"Don't worry me too" he added making us both laugh. "Look at the time." He look over at his watch. "I gotta go but tomorrow is Your wedding and I can't wait to go" we both stood up and kiss my cheeks goodbye.

I was finally done with my interviews. I decided to pick this girl from LA. She was really sweet and innocent. Which I needed cause I don't want anyone messing around with my soon to be wife.

It was midnight when I got home and the study room was the only light on. I put my keys down. Went to the room and saw amber surrounded by books, her laptop and papers.

I lightly tap her shoulder "babe wake up. Go to bed" she slowly started to wake up. I help her on to bed. Leaving her only with her boxers and tank top.

I take off my outfit and join Amber to sleep.

Next.