Reunite

2 weeks later

Amber Pov

I haven't spoken to DJ after our hangout date with the crew. It turns out she was dating my Ex-girlfriend and she knew about it. DJ is a good friend but I don't trust Bella.

We only dated for a couple months and broke up just a few days before I met Bridgette. All she knows that I dated her but not all of it.

I was finishing some work until there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said without looking up. "Babe..." I hear a whimper after. I smiled and looked up. "You look hot" she smirks

(Bridgette's Outfit) ⬇️⬇️⬇️

"Babbeee let's go" she tried to pull me but I push her to my lap

"Babbeee let's go" she tried to pull me but I push her to my lap. "Okay just one more thing and we are off" I said. She cutely nods and I peck her lips. "Fine but I'm not moving" she pouts. I chuckle and nod.

As I was typing something she started to play with my hair. "Your dye is coming off" she runs her hands through my hair. To be truthful it felt good. "Okay Okay, I'm done" I turn off my computer.

Push the thing out of my way. I got up and her legs wrapped around my waist placing her on the desk.

Kissing her exposed shoulder biting and kissing the same place leaving a mark. Making my way up to her lips and she played with my short hair. "S-stop A-aamber" she moans. I step back "whhyyy" I complain like a child.

"Because we have a flight to catch" fixings my hair and outfit. "And look at this" She pointed. "What?" She looked annoyed. "It's not like you complained about it when I was doing it" I mumbled

She rolled her eyes "Now can we go" she said crossing her arms. I nod and grab my Gucci bag. We interlock our hands and she lead us out. "Call me in case something goes  wrong" I said to my assistant and she nods.

As we went out I saw John and Bay. As soon as she saw me she ran up to me. "Hey girl" I went on my knee and pick her up. "Thanks John" I said as we went in. "Anytime Boss she is just so cute" making Bridgette and I laugh.

Bay was on my lap and Bridgette on her phone. She was posted a picture of Bay and I cuddling. My phone buzz. Saying that I have been tagged on a picture. I pressed on it and saw Bridgette post. I liked it and she looked up to me. "Your so cute" she kissed my cheek. "Me? Have you seen yourself" making her blush.

——- Bridgette Pov

As we enter the jet Amber place a sleepy Bay in her cage on the chair

As we enter the jet Amber place a sleepy Bay in her cage on the chair. Amber sat next to her and I sat across from her. "Mrs and Mrs. O'BRIEN we are off to go to Los Angeles" the flight attendant said. We just nod. I hate my ears pop so I put on some earphones and listen to J Balvin or BTS.

I took a nap. Once I woke up I saw Amber eating. "How long have I been sleeping" she looked at her phone. "2 hours" she kept eating. "What have you been doing" I said as I stretch.

"I'm use the restroom" she nods. I kiss on top of her head and went to the bathroom. I did my business and once I got out I saw the flight attendant talking to Amber. I rolled my eyes I fake cough" They looked at me and the flight attendant looked nervous.

She didn't say anything and took some plats back.

"Babe we were just talking" she said with a cute grin. "You know how I get bored" I sighed and nod. She can be a successful business woman but she still acts like a child. "Okay then" I grab my laptop. Replying emails to companies and to my manger. I was also reviewing my makeup brand that I'm starting with the help of Amber.

"That's not fair" I looked up and Amber had her arms crossed. I giggled "what?" I said. "If I can't work you can't" she said. I giggled. "Fine" I closed my laptop.

—— Arrived at LA

Then we saw I sighed with Amber's name. "Kelly" Amber ran to her and Kelly wrapped her legs on to Amber's waist. A few moments later. "I thought my dad was picking us up" they finally break from each other. "He was in traffic" We nod.

"Hey in Law" she gave me saw hug. "Lets get going" the guys put in the luggage. Amber, Bay and Kelly hoped in the car. Leaving me to look over everything.

"Thanks" handing them a 50 dollar bill. "So are you staying with your parents" she asked. "Nah...Bridgette has an apartment here" she nods.

—— To The apartment

Kelly had to do something so Amber was bringing up our bags. After two trips she was laying on the couch making me giggle. I walk up and straddle her lap. "Thanks babe" I kissed her lips which turn out into a make out session.

I was getting turned on but then she stop when her phone rang. She places me on the couch. I was laying down and look at her expression as she was talking and it wasn't good.

She step into the patio and sat looking at sunset LA. "No Bye" she hang up. She grab her wallet. "I'll be back in an hour" she said. Before I could get a word out she already left.

I just grab my bags and prepared my things along with Amber things.

It's been 3 hours and she still hasn't come. I called her a few times but she hasn't answered and I don't want to push her. Then I hear the door open and rush to the door. Saw Amber angry but sad.

I sat closer smell smoke and alcohol. I grab her hand and we took a shower together. It was sexual it was relaxing for us. Then grab some close for her and we changed. I sat her on the couch and got out Bay. She immediately rushed over to Amber's lap.

"Now tell me what's wrong babe" she was petting Bay. There was a moment of silence and she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm sorry" was all she said. I cupped her face bringing her attention to me.

"There is nothing to be sorry for" I assured her. "For making you worried" she quickly replied. I shocked my head. I kiss her lips gently for a few seconds and I pulled alway. "So now tell me what happened" I move my hands alway.

"My Mother" she said making me gasp.

Next