Are You Sure?

Amber Pov

Its been a year since Bridgette and I got married. We have our ups and down. She's been traveling more and I been busy trying to graduate. I've spent a lot of time with Dj we meet in freshman year but didn't really talk until this year. She's been fun and nice to hang out with since all my friends are in LA.

Since I suck at math and she is a math major she helps me out. Without her, I would be staying another year and Bridgette gets made because she spends a while at home. Sometimes we accidentally fall asleep.

I decided for my first project to invested into Mrs. Lee restaurant and she agreed but it's a secret between her and me. I don't want to tell Bridgette because I don't want to get my hopes high if this fails.

------- Back to the story

I didn't have classes today so I was going to a meeting with Mrs. Lee to discussing on making a restaurant in Washington D.C. She wanted to keep it traditional but I wanted luxury so the construction worker is doing both of our ideas.

I took a quick shower and did my routine. After that, I change into my business suit. My phone started to ring.

"Hello Mrs

"Hello Mrs. Lee" I smile

"Ahh Cj what time are you picking me up for the meeting" she yelled on the phone

"In 10 minutes we have to discuss the plans with the worker" I replied while putting on my jacket

"Oh Okay... bye" she hangs up and I just chuckle

I grab my keys and my phone and head out to my car. I was just a few minutes of Mrs. Lee house so I decided to call Bridgette since she is in London and not coming back until 2 days. "Hello?" she sounded tired. "Hey babe," I said she just sigh "I'm sooo tired babe..." she said "okay babe have a good sleep," I said with a chuckle "But you're not with me" she said tiredly. "Babe you need to sleep..." waiting for her to reply but I couldn't hear nothing "Hello?" I said until I hear snores in the other end. I softly giggle "Love you" I whisper and hang up.

Finally, traffic moved and pick up Mrs. Lee and she looked classy "Wow... Mrs. Lee" still in shocked. "I'm taken," she said as she gets in the car. I just giggle and I drive us to the meeting. It was good. It had Mrs. Lee Chinese culture and my modern view. We both agree and decided our first new lead would be in D.C. with a great view of the city.

I also brought Dj with me

I also brought Dj with me. We were discussing money and how to save some of it. I may be rich but I'm still ashamed that's it's not my money that I earn. We finally agree on a number and a location all we have to is to finish construction and hire people to trust with Mrs. Lee recipes.

I thank Dj for coming with us and we agreed to hang out later while I dropped off Mrs. Lee at her restaurant. "Bye Amber... Be good" she said as she closed the door. "See you Mrs.lee and you too ...don't gamble all your money on a sport" I shouted back "I have a good feeling on Lebron Today" she shouted and wave back. I just chuckle and drive back home.

I was heading back home watching Tv until my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, Amber Tyga and I are having a concert tonight. Wanna come?" Abel asked. I was shocked. I gave him my number but I never thought he will call Me "Hello... Amber?" making me snap back to reality. "oh sorry.. Yeah sure...Can I bring someone" I asked? "Yeah see you tonight. I'll text you the details" we say our goodbyes and he texts me the info.

Then decided to text Dj if she wanted to come with and she was so happy that we were going to hang out with them. I took a shower and getting ready for tonight until my phone started to ring. "Hello, baby" I hear on the other line. Making me smile at the sound of her voice. "Hello, babe." I smile but she couldn't see me.

Outfit ⬇️⬇️⬇️

"I hear you were going to see Abel and Tyga performed," she said making me nod

"I hear you were going to see Abel and Tyga performed," she said making me nod. "Yeps" I said. "okay be good" she said seoursily. "Yes, babe. I got it"I said. "Love you and be careful" she said with a baby voice. "Love you too..see you soon" then I ended the call.

I texted Dj that I'm picking her up.

I drove to the venue just on time. I meet up with Tyga and Abel backstage and we talked until it was time. Then Dj, Zayn, Shawn and I went back so we could see.

About 2 hours they where done. "You guys did great put there" I said and everyone agreed. "Thanks Amber" Tyga said. "So are We going to the club" Abel asked. Everyone agreed but I shook my head. "Nah I'm gonna go home" I said walking towards my car.

"Come on Amber we should party while are girls are in London" Abel said. I look at all of them and they had puppy dog eyes. I just chuckle. "Alright" everyone cheered. I just laughed. "Text me the details" Tyga nods and we drove to the club.

Next