lover

Side note. Hello everyone if you clicked my story I thank you and enjoy reading. As you may have guessed I am reworking this story so If you are new to it then your not missing anything but If you've read this story before I suggest you skim over it because I will be adding to the plot. So enjoy rereading it.

After learning new facts about the king I find it fitting to add to past chapters and after reading this story again I have found plot holes that just won't do. I must fix them! So thank you  and enjoy.

                                            * 

        POV: Becky. B 21/ Elvis 30 

             (Nickname Little bitty)

                                          (1966) 

"You came!" He said exited. I made it clear over the phone I was angry. I half smiled."What's wrong?" He asked. I threw a magazine at him. He picked it up and read the cover.

'Elvis Preasy engaged'

His expression was unreadable. I crossed my  arms.

"You told me you would leave her!" I said almost in tears. "And I tryed!" I  scoffed."Doesn't look that way to me!" He stood and walked to me pulling me into his arms."I tried to break it off and her Daddy said he would report me."

I looked up at him."For what?" I asked skeptical. "I started seeing Pricilla when she was just thirteen!" My eyes widened. "Oh." I said looking down. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "But I don't love her anymore, I love you!" I pulled away from his grip."But your marring her!" I said turning away from him and crossing my arms."I don't plan to, Honest." He pleaded pulling me into his arms. I bit my lip."I love you too." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Then everything will work out!" He said resting his chin on the top of my head. I frowned. "Will it?" I asked more to myself.

We ate together and enjoyed the little window of time we had. As you can imagine I'm a secret. The mistress or secret lover. It's funny, I never imagined myself with a man like Elvis. All I ever wanted was to have a family and a nice house but even now that dream is threatened with the existence of Pricilla. Three months into the relationship I found out about her. She was also a secret as of late. Elvis as known her for eight years. He just meet me a few months ago.

After he left I thought good and hard and my mind was telling me he won't leave her. But if he dosn't leave her then I'll have to leave because I can't be the second woman. I have more self respect than that... Or would I stay? If I did it would mean I would be with a married man...But the one man I love! Who am I kidding, I can't be away from him. Not even if he marries her. 

........................

I will make future chapters longer and more detaled like my other storys. This is still in the first fase but I will make it better and I will add music and pictures with the chapters. I posted this story before and got amazing reactions and I thank you for that. I took it off to fix it and rewrite the first two chapters. I hope you like this story and feel free to check out my others. I have to other Elvis storys. And a new story about Aerosmith so feel free to check it out too. Thanks for reading! Xoxo    Thanks for reading my storys and for the likes feel free to commit and tell me what you like and what you think I could do better on.
x Becky :D