Forever

It turned out to be an older boy from school and he did'nt want anything to do with Molly or the baby. Austin was being an upstanding guy because- one she cheated on him but he's going to be there not only for Molly but for the baby. And Two because he's so young yet he's taking this responsibility on. It just makes me like him more. As for Molly she got her wish to visit her father. Mike was so happy to see her again i'm sure. Molly will be staying with her father over summer break. Elvis has started filming for his new movie and Lisa and the group are going on tour. Upside it's the kids dream. Downside they are going to be away from there kids for months. I'm watching Riley, Jr and Love Grace. I wanted Aaron and his wife to have some time together. It took alot of convincing but she finally agreed. Elvis is do back next month and I can't wait to see him again. The film is his first in years and he said it was more work than he remembered but he is happy he did it not only for the fans but himself as well. The kids leave for the tour next weeks.

I was asleep when a phone call woke me. "H-hello?" I stretch. "B-Becky I-It's E." I sat up. "What? Tim what's wrong?" I started to shake. "Becky I found him in the bathroom. Passed on in the floor. He would'nt move he-he wasn't breathing! Becky the paramedics came and took him but it dosn't look good." I blinked feeling sick. "Becky?" I could'nt see or move or say a word. "Little bitty?" With that name said I broke down crying. "Becky breath! I'm on my way to get ya now. Get ready!" I sniffed still shaking. "How long?" "Twenty-five minutes or so." I hung up without a word and stumbled to get ready. I walked down the steps and froze looking at our home. So many memories here. Both good and bad filled my head. My first visit to our last goodbye at the door when he left to film his movie.

"I hate to go Little Bitty, our anniversary, i'll miss it filling." I smirked. "You can call me Elvis!" I chuckled and got closer. "And make it up when you get back!" He smirked pulling me closer. "Mm why not make it up now?" I laughed when Tim walked back in. "Ready E?" I kissed him. "Yea as I'll ever be." He turned to me and gave me a loving kiss. "I'll call when I get there." I smiled hugging him. "And when I get back I'll make up for missing it." He chuckled and put his sunglasses on. "I love you Becky." I held his hand smiling at him. "I love you too Elvis. Hurry back!" He winked and left with Tim. I exhauled looking around the living room. "Hurry back." I whispered going up stairs.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Tim. It felt like our call ended hours ago when the door swung open and he walked in with a look on his face. He did'nt need to say a word I already knew the answer when he shook his head. I fell to the floor crying. "I'm so sorry Becky." Tim sat on the couch and rubbed my back. "The doctor called right when I-I pulled up. It was a heart attack! I'm so so sorry." I shook knowing I'd never see Elvis walk in the door smirking. Or hear his jokes or see him laugh and play with his grandkids. "Why? H-how?" I screamed feeling like I would throw up my insides. "He-he was taking some pills because he hurt his back filming. They were to help the pain and the doctors say that he took to much and it -it happened! He did'nt want you to know he'd hurt himself. The doctors said if he took the pills for about two months it would lessen and he would'nt need em anymore. He faught it saying he did'nt need them but the pain became to much. I'm sorry." I shook taking in the information. "This is my fault." I whispered. "I talked him into this stupid movie! If he did'nt film it he would'nt have hurt himself and I-I'd have him right now!" Tim shook his head. "NO! Don't start that! E did the same thing the day you got hit by that car! He said if he would have just stopped it then you would'nt have faught and left! E would'nt want you beating yourself up over something that is out of your control! Little Bitty he loves you. Did he call you yesterday?" I smiled. "Yea." I sniffed.

I was in the kitchen. "Mom we are leaving!" I smiled. "Have fun and be safe you two!" The twins are going to stay with Cilla. The phone rang and I jumped up. "Hi Elvis!" He laughed. "Hello baby. I just got done shooting for the day. What have you been doing?" I smirked. "Missing you! You just missed the kids. They left to see Cilla." He exhauled. "You Okay Elvis?" I sat down. "Oh yea yea baby I'm fine just ready to get home to you." I smiled. "Just a month left!" I encourage him. "And it can't come sooner!" I laughed. "Happy anniversary Ms. Presley." I smiled. "Happy anniversary to you too Mr. Presley!" He laughed making me smile. "I sent you a gift! You should get it in a day or so. I hope you like it." I smiled. "Elvis I always love everything you get me." He snorted. "Okay almost everything! That did'nt count!" He rolled his eyes. "Sure little bitty sure." I rolled my eyes.
"I also recorded a song! It's with the gift but you can't play it till I get home! I wanna see your face when you hear it!" I smiled. "Okay." He grunted. "Elvis?" He made another sound. "Sorry baby I'm just ready for bed." I frowned. "Don't let me keep you. You need your rest." He exhauled. "I wanna talk to you forever! I wanna be with you Forver! And I will love you Forever and ever!" I smiled. "Forever!" He chuckled."Untill the end of time Rebekah Presley I will love you, your the only person I've ever truly loved and as long as I have your love in return I'm complet!" I smiled. "Sappy arn't you?" He laughed. "I'd call it more romantic than sappy!" I rolled my eyes. "I love you Elvis! Forever and ever!" He snickered. "That's what I thought!" I smirked. "Goodnight baby I'll call you tomorrow night. I love you." I smiled. "I love you too Elvis."

I stood in the funeral home shaking. "Forever and ever." I whispered looking at the pictures from his life. From a small boy to the last one we took at Graceland. I touch our wedding picture and took a shaky breath. "Becky." I turned to see Cilla. "I'm sorry!" She hugged me. "M-me too Cilla!" I held her close. "Your going to be alright. W-e will all be okay!" I shook my head. "Lisa and Aaron are wanting you." I shook my head and went to find them.They were in a little sitting room. "Mom!" I smiled sadly at him sitting down. "When I went to the house this was there." I saw a box in his lap. "He said it would come soon." I smiled picking it up. "He said it was for our anniversary." I chocked out opening it. I smiled starting to cry. I pulled it out with shaky hands. A tape labled our memorys. "There's a card." Lisa pulled it out. "It says a." She paused. "Dear Little bitty sorry I'm away but I thought this would help. I had all our home videos over the years converted to this so you can sit and watch them in one formate. Dang technology has changed so much. I hope this helps your missing me. I'll-I'll be." Lisa stopped reading it. I looked up at her. "What Lisa?" She put it down. "Sorry." She got up and walked out crying. I looked at Aaron. He picked it up. "I'll be back before you know it. I love you.

P.S The song is in the box but don't you play it till I get back!

I shook and picked up the tape.

"Play it." I handed it to him and got up. He stood and followed me to the main room. He put it in and I looee at the white coffin. I took a deep breath and walked to it looking in my heart breaking. I had'nt looked in all the time I've been here. The music started and I touched his hand. When it was done I was shaking looking down at him. "E-Elvis." I closed my eyes and I could see his playful smirk. "I love you Little bitty." Came through the speakers. I gulped. "I love you too Elvis."

I watched as Tim, Aaron, Vernon,Marco,Danny and Mike brought the cascit out and to the waiting car. I held the kids close. We all got into our cars and headed to his final resting place. One day I'd be placed next to him and we would truly be together forever.

The book is finally completed! Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this story. And follow Becky and Elvis. I am thinking about making another one. It would be kind of her book that she writes a few years after Elvis passes. Pricilla wrote her book *Elvis & Me* and encourage Becky to write one herself. I think it would be cool to do because it would have more of Becky and Elvis. It could have story lines that this story did'nt, more time together and things that happened in her past with Elvis and without him like her time in KY. So keep a look out for that.

*Forever and always : An Elvis and Becky story. (Sequel to The kings secret lover)*

So look out for that IDK when I'd start on it but it will happen.
Love you all and thanks again.