Little Bitty

I slowly opened my eyes and my right eyes had a shooting pain. I went to touch it and it only made it worse. My vision was cloudy but the bright light hurt my head. "Thank God!" I perked up. "E-Elvis?" I asked. "Little Bitty!" I felt his hand connect with mine. "I missed you!" I chocked out. "Baby, you-you don't remember anything do you?" He asked softly and I finally saw him with my good eye. "No." He exhaled . "Mike said you saw the magazine and ran out of the house." I started to remember us talking and reading it. "Baby, you  were hit by a car." He touched my face softly. "Your all beat up. Your eyes black and half shut. Your lip, oh your poor lips." He touched it softly. "Elvis, I-I love you. I'm sorry I left, I really am." I started to cry. "Hey, no-no you-you were right to I was being a real bull." He laughed. "I see that now. Baby I-I've started that program the doctor was talking about. I want you back and if it means no more pills than so be it. This year without you and the kids as showed me what's important." I started crying. "No, no baby don't cry your to beautiful." I smiled and felt my lip rip. "Even all black and blue?" He laughed. "As beautiful as ever." He kissed my check. "But I -I thought your getting married to Ginger?" He chuckled. "Baby, don't believe everything ya read." I smiled again. "I want you back. She don't mean a thing." I kissed him softly but I flinched. "Baby, we better hold out on that until your healed up." I laughed. "It will be hard." He laughed. "I'm going to call Pricilla, she is with the kids." He walked out. "I'm happy your alright Becky." Tim was standing there. "E has really missed you. When he found out from Cilla he looked like a ghost, we didn't know if you'd make it. He's doing real well on that program, you'll be proud" He touched my hand. "You two are meant to be." I smiled. "And he's right your still as beautiful as ever." He patted my hand and walked out. Vernon walked in with a stuffed bear and a puppy. "Oh!" He laughed and handed it to me. "It's a get well gift for ya from Elvis." I laughed as it licked me. "What are you gunna name her?" Elvis walked back in. "I don't know." He pet her. "I've been calling her Little Bitty." I smiled. "It's perfect." He sat down next to my bed. "Cilla's on her way and she's bringing the kids." Elvis sat and talked with me about anything and everything.

"Then I said back off man, back off me!" We laughed. "Mommy!" I looked to see Aaron. "Hi Baby." He went to hug me. "Carful son." He hugged me. Elvis picked him up and sat him in his lap. "I've missed you boy." He hugged Elvis. "Aunt Cilla said your not sick anymore Daddy!" He smiled. "No son I'm not." Aaron looked at me. "So can we see Daddy again?" I smiled. "Yes." He kissed me. "Becky!" Pricilla was standing in the door way with Molly in her arms and Lisa was standing crying. "Lisa, come her sweet heart. I'm alright." She cried and hugged me.  "I'm so sorry this happened Becky." She held my hand. I smiled. "Cilla, I'm alright. I'll be fine." Elvis stood and let her sit down. "Can I hold her?" She handed me Molly. "Hi Molly girl." She giggled. "I know I look different." I chuckled. Elvis whispered something to Cilla. "Oh right-right." She stood and took Molly. "Kids lets go check out the gift shop and see if we can find anything for Becky."

The kids hugged me. "Baby." I looked at Elvis. "Now this isn't the place or the time for this but after I thought I lost you I made my mind up." He got down on his knee. "Now, I'm in the program and I'm doing a lot better and I have a mess of plans, but my number one plan is for you to become my wife. Becky will you marry me?" I was crying. "yes-yes Elvis." He smirked and stood putting the ring on my finger. "I was planning on asking you at Christmas but I-I just couldn't wait any longer." I smiled. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.