What's next?

(Sorry it's been so long and that its short don't hate me please lol.)

"What are you going to do now Elvis?" "Yea, what are you doing to do now Elvis?" Elvis looked at us. "Now hold on girls." He stood there looking between us. "Do you even love me?" Pricilla asked hurt. "Yes!" He said. She started to cry, I rolled my eyes and  she ran out of the room. "Well." I said standing there. "Little bitty!" I crossed my arms. I chuckled. "Elvis you made this bed now sleep in it." I was holding back a laugh. "Go after her." He took one last look at me and ran after her. The children came out and smiled. "Where is my mommy and daddy?" Lisa asked in a sweet voice. "They will be back." She smiled showing her missing tooth again. She is beautiful. Vernon walked in. "There is a man on the phone for you Becky." I smiled and walked to the phone.

"Hello?" It was Jake. "Hey baby how is Tennessee?" I told Jake that I was going to Tennessee to visit a old friend, It really wasn't a lie. "Oh it's great we have been to the race track and Aaron loves the horses."
"Can we go see the horses again?" Aaron asked Vernon. "That's up to your mother champ." He looked at me. "Can I mommy?" Lisa grinned. "Yea!" I looked at Vernon. "Yes." They both laughed and ran with Vernon close behind them. Pricilla came back in still crying and she gave me a look and walked away. I swear I've had it with her. Elvis walked back in. "She says she's leaving! And taking Lisa with her." I shook my head." Jake, Jake baby I have to go." I hung up and looked at Elvis. "Let me talk to her." I started walking up the steps when he called after me. "Where are the kids?" I smiled. "Vernon has em." I walked up and looked around when I heard her crying. "Pricilla look, you need to hear the hole story." She gave me a look. I sat down on the edge of the bed. "I meet him and didn't know about you, at that time no one did. It was months until I found out about you and at that time Elvis already had my heart. I couldn't leave. He told me he would leave you for me. And I believed him and we snuck around.And then it was everywhere that Elvis Presley was getting married. He told me he had no choice because you were so young when he meet you and that your father would turn Elvis in and well I stayed with him. And then I found out I was going to have a baby but by that time you had found out you were going to have a baby, My father was abusive and I never had a mother, she left me when I was the kids age, and I knew what it was like so I wanted you to have Elvis and I knew I could take care of myself and my son. Elvis came to my work and saw me and then he meet Aaron. I won't lie I love him and want him but I know you love him too." She was just looking at me. "So it's his fault then?" She finally asked. "No." She threw her arms up. "Then whos fault is it then?" I smiled. "Cupid." She smiled. She laughed and so did I. "We can't change what happened in the past. We both have a child with him and they both deserve to have him in there lives." She shook her head. "So what are we going to do?"