Time

(August 16, 1977)

I was breathing hard with my eyes closed. The knock bad me jump. "Ready?" I gulped. "Mm." I was shaking. "R-ready." I walked out in my dress. "There she is Mr. Presley!" Pricilla said filming me. "Has Elvis told you where he's taking you for the honeymoon?" I shook my head. "I don't really want to leave the kids." She grinned. "But you know how Elvis is. Go big or go home!" I grinned. "And you need time off!" Mike said lening on the wall. "Mr. And Ms. Stone will handly your kids." Mike said grinning putting his arm around Pricilla. "I-I know that Mike but." He held his hand up. "But nothing!" Lisa ran in. "Show time!" I grinned at her. "Here comes the bride here come the bride!" She sang with in time with the piano. "Ready mom?" Aaron ansked grinning at me. He is walking me down the ise this time. "Ready son." I said messing with his hair. "You and dad are finally going to be married!" I grinned. "Finally." I whispered. I've know Elvis for so long and our bumpy romance is finally ending with I do's. A big smile came. Everyone took there places and I smiled seeing Elvis standing there. "I love you!" He mouthed winking at me. I looked down blushing.
"Do you Elvis Aaron Presley take Becky Lynn Ross as your wife till death do you part?" Elvis grinned. "I do." The pastor turned to me. "Do you Rebekah Lynn Ross take Elvis to be your husband?" I grinned. "I really do." The paster smiled. "Son you man now kiss the bride. " elvis smiled and kissed me and my heart jumped. I am now Becky Lynn Presley!!

(Short but I wanted to update. Elvis is alive and married to Becky!)