The show

"Are you sure your okay with me going?" I asked  putting my earring on. Jake smiled looking at me in the mirror. "I trust you babe." I got a pain in my heart, he still dosn't know about the kiss, well kisses I shared with Elvis last month. He stood and pulled me in his arms. I was going to say more when the phone rang. I smiled and walked to it answering it. "Hello? Thanks." I hung up. "Well my rides here." I started walking out of our room when he grabbed my arm. "I love you." I smiled looking in his eyes. "I love you too." He kissed me and when we pulled apart I walked down the steps and out the door. I got in the car and was shocked to see Elvis sitting in the back all dressed up in his white jump suit. "Hey little bitty." I smiled. "You want to ride there with me? what about Pricilla?" He smiled and put his arm around me as I sat down. "She's staying with Lisa. Doesn't want to be bothered with the show or people" I looked down. "S-she trusts us?" He smirked. "Dose Jake trust us?" I smiled. I moved his arm away from me. "He trusts me." Elvis laughed. God I missed his laugh. "I can respect that." He smiled as we drove down the road. "You look good." I smiled and looked down blushing. "Your just saying that." I said looking at him. He touched my shoulder and moved my hair. "I mean it." He was going to kiss me when the car stopped fast making us jerk."What's going on up there?" Elvis asked as I ajusted my dress. Moving away from him as far as I could. "Sorry E!" The driver said fast. We started moving again and Elvis smirked at me and looked out the window.

Elvis was up on stage doing what he dose best. Girls screamed and tried to climb on stage but men would stop them and Elvis would keep singing. After the show I was waiting back stage for him. I smiled at him as he walked out to the hall to meet me.He smiled at me and took my hand walking me to his dressing room. "Married life ant all it's cracked up to be little bitty." I was taken back. "What?" He smirked. "It's not.There is always the troubles. You have the fights the late nights. There's no place for a wife in rock n roll." I was confused. "Elvis? I'm not a rock n roll singer." He smirked. "I know." I rubbed my head and smiled. "We aren't married, not emotionally anyway. She's always mad at me." He said looking down. "Are romance died before I ever meet you.After you left I tried to make it work, mostly for Lisa. Then I found out I had a son with the woman I love.She hates me and you so the way I figure it we could just be together." I exhaled. "Elvis, I'm marring Jake." He pulled me closer. "Why?" I looked into his eyes.

"I love you Becky." I shook. "How long until our romance runs out?" I whispered as I looked down. "Never!" He kissed me and I feel back on the coach with him over me. His hand tangled in my hair as he kissed my neck. A moan escaped me. He whispered in my ear. "Dose he love you like I do?" I was trembling and It was so hard to speak. Before I knew it my dress was on the floor and he was inside me again. It was wrong. But never felt so good.

The lights were out as I walked inside and put my bag down and walked into the kitchen getting a glass out water. I sat down on the couch taking off my shoes and stripping my dress off as memories of Elvis flashed in my head. I walked up the steps and walked to the shower trying to get his smell off my skin. When I got out I brushed my long brown hair and then walked down the hall in my rob to check on Aaron. I smiled seeing him laying In his bed sleeping soundly. I went back to my room and moved the covers away from my side and got in. Jake moved and smiled. "Hey Babe." I smiled as best I could. "Did the show go okay?" I shook at the thought. "Yes." He pulled me closer. "Jake." I was praying he wouldn't feel me shake. "Mm?" I turned and looked at his face. "I love you!" He smiled and kissed me hard. "I love you." He climbed over top of me and all I could see was Elvis's face. I hate myself.