1990 & a surprise

Lisa and Danny got married and had there first child, a daughter Danielle Riley Koregon she is turning one. Lilly and Aaron had there son Aaron Jr. He is four now and his sister Love Grace just turned two. Pricilla and Marco's son Navarone is three now.The twins are fifteen and Molly is sixteen. Elvis is fifty-five and Pricilla and I are forty-five. The year is nineteen-ninety and we are celebrating Riley's first birthday at Lisa and Danny's house.

"What did you get her? Aunt Becky what did you get her?" Molly asked sitting on the couch with Riley in her arms and her boyfriend Austin, a nice boy from her school. "I'm not tell you!" I said with a smile. Aaron  walked by with a toy phone talking away. "Hello? HI Jr." Tim said waving. "Who are you talking to?" He smiled. "Grandpa!" Elvis chuckled and picked the real phone up from the end table. "Hello Elvis Presley here who am I speaking to?" I smiled watching Jr giggle. "Okay, okay giver here." I turned to see Lisa take Riley from Molly.Molly looked lost and sad."Come to mommy baby, yes." Aaron walked over and picked Jr up. " Gift time for Riley." Molly got her present and handed it to Danny. He smiled and took it. "I can't believe our baby's are having baby's." Pricilla said sitting next to me. "I know." I watched Riley open her first gift with help from her mother. "Oh look Riley." Lisa held up an outfit. "Say get to the good stuff already." Molly said sticking out her tongue. "Say girls love the wardrobe Aunt Molly." Danny said grinning. "That's true." Molly said handing him the next gift. Navarone walked to Pricilla. "Mommy open this." She chuckled. "Now that's Riley's not yours." He pouted. "Oh mom let him open it she has enough to open." Lisa said grinning. Lilly walked over and sat down with the baby in her Arms. "Love Grace is a fussy thing today." Love cried in her mothers arms. "Oh let me see her." I said carefully taking my granddaughter. "There there baby girl."
Molly patted Austin's leg and stood walking to sit by me. "Hi." She slightly waved at Love Grace. "Your gunna be a great mother Molly girl." I said smiling at her. Molly made a strange face."But not for a long time!" Pricilla said grinning. "R-right.  Molly said smiling. " I wanna travel!" She said changing the subject.Pricilla rolled her eyes. "Daddy  said." Pricilla made a face. "Your father has no say Molly!" Priclla dosn't like to talk about Mike. "But ma he said I could come and-." Pricilla shook her head. "No!" Molly made a face and jumped up and walked out of the living room. "She just wants to be in his life Cilla." She looked down. "No Ever since Mike bought that island and moved with his new wife Tiana I just don't like this idea of Molly going to stay there, it's creepy." I laughed. "It's not Jurassic park Cilla she'll be okay you know." Cilla loved Mike and he broke her heart. Elvis walked over. "What we talking about lady's?" I smiled and moved to give him more room to sit inbetween Priclla and me. "Molly wants to go stay with Mike." Elvis smiled. "Let her." Priclla rolled her eyes. "I like Mike he's a good guy Cilla and Molly's father." She got up. "I'm done talking about this I have full custody of Molly and she is staying here in Minphise with her family! Not on a diserted Island with the father that hasn't made an effert to be in her like since a year after we broke up!" Cilla stormed out of the room. "Yeez." Marco walked over. "Who started talking about Mike?" I grinned. "Molly." He sat in Pricilla's place. "Them two have been going at it about that subject forever. It's getting old." I smirked. "Well what do you think?" He smirked back. "I think it's none of my buissness. Look I love that little girl like she was my own and I don't know much about Mike other than what I hear from the girls." Marco made a face. "The man bought an island and moved away from people, I think if he really wanted Molly in his life he would'nt have moved, maybe  to another state but not to an island."  Elvis looked like he was thinking ot over. "I get where your comming from Marco but Mike and me where close friends and he's a good man that dose love his daughter. She is the only child he has. Now I don't know why he packed up and moved to an island but he dose call her I asume if she still talks about him. " Marco shook his head. "Yea yea they talk almost every night. About an hour or so." I was thinking it over. "E!" Tim called Elvis got up and walked over to Tim and the two started talking again. "It's up to Pricilla in the end but I'm sure Mike wants to see her again. She's changed so much. " I understand Cilla's points but I also understand Molly's. Not having a father is hard. Austin walked over. "Ms. Presley has Molly talked to you yet?" I blinked and patted the empty spot next to me. "About her father?" He shook his head. "No about...something eles." I shook my head. "No what is it is she okay?" He looked down. "Well yes and no we-we." I got the picture that he wanted to talk alone. We walked out of the living room and heard shouting. "I WANT TO SEE MY FATHER AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME MA!" I ran to the door. "YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER MOLLY YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!" I touched Cilla's arm. "Calm down Austin take her in please " he shook his head and pulled on Pricilla. "NO." I gave her a look. "Tag team let me talk to her." I looked at Molly. "Calmly." I smiled. Pricilla huffed and followed Austin in the house. "What's going on Molly girl?" She put her head on her hands. I rubbed her back. "I just-just wanna see him." She sniffed. "I know. But what eles is going on? Austin asked if you talked to me yet. What about?" She gave me a look. "I'm scared." She started crying. "But why?" She shook. "I'm gunna have a baby!" I was shocked. "Your just sixteen!" She cried. "I'm going to kill Austin-" I started put she shook her head."It's not his." I was shocked. "How do you know Molly?" She cried harder. "We havent I did'nt." She closed her eyes. My eyes widend. She lost it crying and I held her tight.