Am I dreaming?

This will be a little dream Becky has. What her life could have been like if she married Elvis. I thought it would be cool to see what her life could have been like.

--------

 Elvis let me stay the night. But when I woke up I realized I wasn't in the guest bed, I was in his! I rolled over and there was a picture of Elvis and Me. But we were In wedding outfits. I jumped up and ran down the steps. "Becky? What's wrong?" Vernon asked quick. I ran a hand over my hair and noticed I was wearing Pricilla's old wedding ring. "W-what?" I asked looking at it. "Becky?" I went past him and ran out the door and found Elvis outside. "Elvis! Elvis!" He turned and smiled. "There's my wonderful wife." I was shocked. He put his arm around me."Jake?" I asked seeing Jake standing there in a work uniform."Mr. Presley." He smiled and walked away and started working on the pool."What's he doing?" Elvis smiled. "His job." Elvis walked away. I watched Jake and then turned and ran after Elvis. "Elvis!" He stopped. "Where is Lisa and Aaron?" He made a face."I don't know who Lisa is but Jr. is at school. Why did you call him his middle name?" I blinked."Jr?" I remembered that I was going to name Aaron, Elvis but I decided to go with Elvis's middle name. "I have to call Pricilla." He made a face. "Why?" I exhaled."Because she can understand me right now! She always has." He gave me a look. "I haven't seen her since before our wedding. I left her for you Little bitty." It hit me. This is my life with Elvis. If I married him. "I'm late for the studio but I think I should stay with you baby." I shook my head making my long brown hair fall."No,no go ahead."

I passed around the room. "Becky, Elvis wanted to know if you were going to the doctor still? I can take you." I looked at him. "Why?" He smiled. "To check on baby number two!" He laughed. "I hope it's a girl, I love Jr. but a granddaughter would be amazing. She could wear little dresses and pigtails." I gulped."Vernon, you already have one. Lisa." He gave me a look. "It's to early to know the gender.But I like the name. Lisa? Nice." I shook my head. I walked back to the master and saw Elvis's pill box was gone. I looked around for it but couldn't find it. "What are you doing?" Elvis asked looking at me."I-I well thought you dropped your pill box and I was just." He laughed. "I quiet that years ago. Remember you gave me the option them or you?" I smiled. "Y-you picked me?" He grinned."I've always picked you little bitty. Ever since I saw you shinning shoes I knew you were the one." He kissed me and I melted. "Mmm!" He pushed me down. He whispered in my ear. "Little bitty. Becky." I opened my eyes and I was in the guest bed and Elvis was over me."Little Bitty." I looked around ."W-what?" I asked quick. "You were talking in your sleep." I sat up."What was I saying?" I asked ."You were saying my name and moaning!" He made a face. "Shut up!" I hit him with a pillow ."You did!" I blushed and looked down. "Let's make it come true." I shook. "Elvis, Elvis Linda and Jake." He laughed. "Can have each other I want you!" I started crying."Did you mean it?" I asked holding in a moan. "What?" I looked in his eyes."We'd be happy together?" He smiled."With all my heart." He kissed me again and I melted.