Don't cry daddy

(84) (E 51)(P/B 39)(L/A 16)( J/ E 9)(M 10)

Elvis did'nt want to celabrate his fiftieth birthday but he's not getting out of his fifty-first birthday!
Lisa and Aaron are turning sixteen and the twins are turning ten. Time flys.

Lisa is going to sing four songs with Elvis. Turning his songs into duets with his daughter ia a amazing plan. I think it's a wonderful Idea. Lisa has an amazing voice, she sings all the time and defenatly has his talent. Aaron would rather play an instrument than sing. Elvis has taught him how to play the guitar and piano and he's exceld at it.

Don't cry daddy.
In the ghetto.
I love you because.
Where no one stands alone.

My favorit duet so far is Don't cry daddy. I've always loved that song. Elvis and Lisa are gone at the studio and Pricilla is over with Molly who just turned ten. Molly walked in first.

"Hi Aunt Becky!" I smiled and hugged her. "Where is your mother?" Molly looked down. "Her and daddy have been fighting alot." I felt bad for Molly.

Lisa said the same and has basically moved into Graceland, getting her old room but her explanation was she's working with Elvis so much on this music that she just wanted to be closer. Pricilla walked in and it was clear she'd been crying. "Cilla what's wrong?" Her lip quivered. "Mike and I are over." I tilted my head. "What? Why?!" She shook her head. " He-We it's not working out anymore." My eyes widened. "Oh." I rubbed her back." We'er getting a-a divorce" She looked at me with sad eyes. I walked her to the living room and we sat down. "And Mike what's he think?" She gulped. "He's started seeing Taina." My eyes widened. "He's known her for ever." She shook her head. "Aparently they've been a thing about a y-year." She sniffed. "I'm sorry Cilla." She gulped. "It just seems like my happyness dosn't last." I rubbed her back. "That's not true Cilla you have Lisa and Molly." She looked down. "That's true." She smiled. "So you two are ending it then?" She shook her head. "It's for the best. We just wasn't happy anymore. Both of us."

A few months passed and Pricilla and Mike did get a divorce. I introduced Pricilla to Marco Garibaldi. He is writting the screen play on Cilla's next film. They hit it off well and have been dating about a year. We had Elvis a big party and Lisa and Aaron shared a sixteeth birthday. Lisa and Elvis released there songs and they became hits. Pricilla moved in with Marco. Elvis arranged for Lisa to have her own backing band and she got bass guitarist Danny Keough who she has taking a liking to. Aaron is acting as a spy for her mother and I since he plays main guitar in the band. It's a great thing to see brother and sister working together in something they are both pasionate about.

Side note.

So Pricilla and Mike are done. Marco is now in the picture. Lisa and Elvis have made there duets. Aaron is still seeing Lilly by the way. Lisa has a crush and the kids are growing. Becky is trying to be a good friend to Pricilla and be there for her kids. Things will get more interesting I promise. Sorry it's a short chapter I had a hectic day.

Hope you are still enjoying the story. Please commit and rate.
Thanks for reading.