After the show.

I told Pricilla what Elvis told me at the dress shop and the time for  my wedding was coming up and Elvis was getting more and more unbearable. He was right when he said that he won't stop until he gets what he wants. That being me! I was at Graceland, talking with Pricilla. "I'm a terrible mother and wife." She said. we sat in the living room. "Pricilla, your not, your an amazing mother to Lisa and it's Elvis's fault your marriage is falling  apart."

I said looking down. "I feel like I have failed Lisa and Elvis, I slept with Mike." I exhaled. "You know for a fact that Elvis was sleeping around, and probable still is." She looked at me. "I want to make it work but then again I want to leave him, what should I do?" I was about to answer her when we heard foot steps and we turned to see Elvis in his rob, eyes half open, he gave us a look and walked to the kitchen. I don't think he heard anything. He still looks out of it.

"I should go." I said standing. Elvis walked back into the room. "Your not going anywhere. Sit down." I gave him a look. "What?" He took a step closer. "Sit.Down!' I looked at Pricilla and sat back down. Elvis walked over to us and sat down. "We need to talk." I crossed my arms. "Really? Because when ever I try to talk with you you  wont have it." Pricilla said staring at him. "You two are really getting on my last nerve." Elvis said taking a sip of his drink. He got a pill out and Pricilla slapped it out of his hand. "I'm sick of pills!" He gave her a death glare and picked it up taking it. He turned to me. "You are not getting married." He pointed at me. I was shocked. "Your not my father Elvis, you can't tell me what to do." I said standing. "I got a show tonight and I want you to come." I walked to the door. "I have other things to do." I smiled at Pricilla and she smiled back. Elvis turned to Pricilla. "You'll come to my show. Right Cilla?" She gulped. "Y-yes."  She said reluctantly. "I'm going back to bed." Elvis mumbled walking up the steps. I smiled sadly at her and left.

(Pov Pricilla)

Elvis performed. I was watching him with a smile. It felt like old times again. Maybe we could make it work. After the show we went back to the hotel. Elvis wanted to stay closer to the stage. I smiled and walked in seeing him sitting on the bed. "Elvis you were amazing, It feelt like old times. I want to make the marrage work. I still love you." He looked at me. "I like things the way the are." I sat down. "We don't have to live separet lives. We can be together and make it work." I said pledding with him. The next thing that happend was something I never thought would. Elvis raped me. After I was sitting on the floor. He sat on the bed. "You got what you wanted." He said in a tone. There was a knock on the door. "Show time E." He stood. "You comming?" He asked flatly  putting his pants back on. I just looked at the wall silent. Elvis was in his dressing room and I walked in. "Give us a second." Elvis said to his men. "But the show." I looked at him pledding. "I said give me a second." The guys left. "I'm leaving and taking Lisa with me." He gave me a look. "You sure picked a hell of a time pulling this on me!" I crossed my arms. "You sure picked a hell of a time to rape me!" I shout back almost in tears. "That's all you ever talk about, wanting me to touch you and I did!" I took a step closer. "Not like that! Not that way Elvis!" He scoffed. "Let's just talk about this at the end of the show." He started walking to the door.
"I won't be here at the end of the show." He looked at me and left. "You made your choice." I said to the empty room.

_________

Okay before everyone starts yelling in the commits at me I want to let you know if you did'nt already that in Pricilla's book about her life acording to her Elvis raped her. So that's were that plot point came from lol not my doing but it works for the story so yea.