Aaron

I was passing in my hotel room waiting for Elvis to come. There was a knock on the door. I smiled. and I ran to open it but it was just a bell boy. "Room service Miss." I smiled at him. He pushed the cart in and opened the bottle. "I-I didn't order any." I said as he started setting the small table. "A Gentlemen by the name of Aaron did." I smiled and shook my head. "Oh." After he finished he smiled and left closing the door behind him. I started passing again when there were two small knocks. I smiled and walked to the door opening it and my heart started beating faster when he came in and smiled taking me into his arms and kissing me. When we finally pulled apart I smiled. "Aaron mmm?" He laughed and walked to the table. "I ordered your favorite." I smiled and walked  sitting down. "Thank you kind sir." He sat next to me and took my hand rubbing it. "So, what-what She think your doing?" He looked uncomfortable with me asking about her, Pricilla, the girl he is engaged to. The girl I despise. I ran  hand over my long dark brown hair.

"We don't need to talk about Pricilla alright!" He said tensing up. "How is she?" I have a bad habit of egging on with my anger. He let go of my hand and slammed his hand on the table making the food jump. "I said forget about it!" I glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest. "That's rich! Forget about it? Do you know how bad I wish I could forget about it? She sleeps in YOUR bed! In your house... She spends days and NIGHTS with you... why-why I'm hiding up in a hotel room! and you have to hide and make up lies just to see me! " I started to cry. He looked at me. "I wish I was the one at Graceland and not held up in a hotel room all hours waiting for a call or for you to stop by and see me a few hours, Do you know how bad I hate myself for being the second women? The Mistress? The secret Lover?" I ran my hands over my hair. "Now Little bit , baby don't be that way." He trailed off and took me in his arms. "YOU are the first! and will be the only!" I hiccupped. "I mean that!" He started petting my head. "I really mean it!" He started kissing my neck and I shivered. "E-Elvis!" He carried me to the bed and clammed over top of me. Our faces just inches apart. "You-you are the only one I make love to! You and only you!" I shivered. "Really?" I whispered. He half smiled. "Really really... I love you Becky!" I looked in his eyes and smiled." I love you too Elvis." He kissed me and moved my shirt over my head."And one day you will be the ONLY one!" I didn't give a respond as I smiled into the kiss and he ran his hands over my slim body, a maon excaped me. Elvis was asleep. I ran my hand over his hair and watched him. I bit my lip and  looked at his naked body beside mine. Guilt consumming me. He moved and smiled at me. "Well hello there little mama!" I smiled and kissed him quick. "Hello there my king!" He lauhged making the bed move. I pulled the covers over myself, he was giving me a chill. I was about to say something when the phone rang, I looked at him and he looked back at me. The phone rang four times and then it stopped, it was the code from Tim, One of Elvis's driver's, that knows the secret, to signal trouble. Elvis exhaled and smirked  answering the phone.

"Yea?" He said kind of annoyed. "Well I was busy !" I smiled and watched him but his face changed. "She what?..Okay make something up! I'll be there as quick as I can!" My eyes fell. He hung up and touched my face lightly."I-"

I gave him a look."I know.Go!" He gave me a quick kiss and jumped up putting his stuff back on. He kissed me again and there was a knock on the door."E!" He flung the door open. "I'm comming!" I covered myself with the blanket and looked down to ashamed to look Tim in the eyes. "But Pricilla was -" Elvis gave him a look and then kissed me quick and left. I held my head as I started crying. I can't keep doing this.