Really Elvis?

Pricilla was watching the children and Jake and I got a room at the hotel for our honeymoon. We didn't want to leave the state and leave Aaron for a long period of time. So we are just going to stay the night. Jake had me on the bed and my dress was off. "I love you." He whispered and before I could say or do anything someone barged in the room. I looked up and rolled my eyes. "Really Elvis?" I said with anger. Jake stood and watched Elvis standing there with his arms crossed. "I need to talk to little bitty." Jake looked at me. I exhaled. "Alright." Jake gave me a kiss and walked out of the room giving Elvis a look. "You know this is my honeymoon right." I knew he knew that. I covered myself with a blanket. "It's not like I haven't seen you like this before." He said anger in his tone. "What do you want?" I looked him over anger in my own tone."Pricilla left me." I laughed. "I wonder why? Oh because YOU rapped her!" He took a step closer. "Now wait, she wanted it." I crossed my arms. "Not that way! Not like that!" He rolled his eyes. "You sound just like her. Your best friends now, you both plan to ruin me don't you?" He grabbed my arm pulling me to him. "No, your doing a great job of that on your own! Wake up Elvis! Your not God." He scoffed. "I never clamed to be." I exhaled. He softened up. "Little bitty, you still love me?." His eyes sofend up and were sad. I looked down. "Elvis. I-I do." Tears rolled. "But- Your not right for me. Jake is." He huffed. "What dose he have that I don't?" He was angry again. "Compaction, understanding and a want to be in my life, my sons life!" I raised my voice. "Woman. Don't you get it? I want you  in my life! I want you in my arms, I want to hold you and never let you go!" I was lost for words. "W-what?" He took a step closer. "Becky, I loved you the moment I saw you shinning shoes. If I never married Cilla we would be happy You and me." I took a step back. "You don't know that Elvis." He took me in his arms. "Please... Don't." I said as he took the blanket away. "Your so beautiful." I trembled. My mind racing. "Elvis...Elvis." He kissed me and I melted. I pulled away. "No-No!" He smirked. "Meet me tomorrow at Graceland." It was more of a demand. "I-I don't know." He smiled. "You'll come." He started for the door and I put the blanket back around me. He opened the door and walked right past Jake without a word. Jake walked in closing the door. "What was that about?" He asked clueless. "No-nothing. Just wanted to check on Lisa and Aaron." Jake smiled and pulled me closer. "Wanna finish where we were left off?" I looked down not really in the mood now. But Jake got his way. 

____

So it's short but could Elvis and Becky get back together? Or will she stay with Jake, her husband. What will happen with Pricilla? More on her later. Do you guys want me to continue?