First birthday

1976

I had  Ellie and Jesse in my arms as I walked down the steps. "Aaron, baby where is your father?" Aaron was playing in the living room floor. "Outside with Grandpa." I smiled and walked out the sliding glass door. "Elvis." He turned from helping Vernon hang the baner for the twins. "Yea baby?" He asked smiling at the children."Can you take Ellie? I still have to get Jesse dressed." He smiled and took his daughter. "Pricill is on her way with the cakes and some more decorations." Elvis made a face. "Gee baby don'nt ya think we got enough? I mean all of Graceland is decorated." He laughed with his arms outstretched. "I want there party to be perfect." I looked at the house. "Aaron did'nt have his daddy there for his party and I want everything to be right. Pricilla had a great idea to have Aaron a cake too. I feel bad he missed out." I looked down. "Your right baby over here in that area needs more!" I grinned. "Dogger!" Vernon was still up on the step trieing to hang his side of the baner. "How about here?" She had her head tilted sidways. "A little to the left...No-no my left. Um Vernon to my right, your right." She was waving her hands. "Well it's good enough!" Vernon steped down. "Everything will work out Becky." I smilled at my soon to be father in law. "Let's go get you ready." I said to my son  walking up to the house. "Lisa is almost here." I said touching Aaron's mop of  hair walking by. He grinned but keep on playing with his toys. I finally had him all dressed and his long blond hair fixed. It is very long. I just don't have it in me to cut it. Everyone thinks he's a girl until they hear his name but I think it's so adorable this way. Elvis has long hair. Well okay not this long but still. I smiled at him. "There now arn't you handsome." I kissed him and walked down the steps. "Mom! Hey mom!" I grinned. "Yes baby?" I stopped walking and turned. " Aunt Pricilla is here and wants to talk to you, she is in the jungle room." I smiled. "Alright." I put Jesse down by Lisa she smiled sadly. I looked at her. 'Maybe she's sick.' I thought. "Aaron!" In a second he was standing in front of me. "Can you be a great big brother and watch your brother?" He beamed and suluted me. "Thank you baby." I ran my hand in his mop of hair.

"Cilla?" She was sitting on the couch. "What's wrong?" She had her head in her hands. "Lisa she-she feels neglected. She was Elvis Presley's  only child. That turned into only daughter and now with the twins she feels unimportant!" I sat down. "No. She just went fron number one to one in five. She has two sisters and two brothers. It's just all this party talk. You'll see." She made a face. "But I can talk to Elvis about it. See what he thinks." She smiled looking at me. I touched her shoulder. "Elvis will know what to do, don't worry." I smiled back. "Did ya get the cake?" She stood. "Yes Mike said he took care of it." He stood and started down the steps and out back. Mike was standing helping with the decorations. "Mike, where are the cakes?" Pricilla asked. Mike smiled. "Out here hun." I smiled looking them over. "Wow they turned out wonderful!"

All the kids were playing in the yard. "It looks wonderful Elvis, thank you." I gave him a kiss. "Elvis." I looked at Lisa. "Mm?" He was watching the kids."Can I talk to you?" He gave me a look. "Oh no what did I do now?" I laughed. "Nothing. It's about Lisa." I whispered. He gave me a look and then looked at her. "Yea baby sure." We walked inside. "Pricilla says Lisa feels neglected and bad since she went from your only child to one of Four." I said sitting down, leaving out Molly since she is'nt a Presley. "I've been so focused on the twins lately and my new record. Oh Little Bitty." He ran his hands in his hair and looked down. "Wait I've got it!" He snapped his fingers and kissed me before I could say anything he ran out the door. "Where's E off to?" Tim asked walking in with his wife. "I don't know." Lizzy smiled handing me the gifts "Thank you Liz." I looked at Tim. "Well everyone is out back. We are still trying to get everything ready." They walked out back.