3 days

"Are you sure your okay with this?" I asked packing. Elvis was laying in bed with the TV on. "Yea, yea baby." I smiled. Now that we are together he is okay with my friendship to Pricilla. I finished. "Now Vernon is going to have the kids. I love you Elvis." I kissed him quick. He laughed. "I love you too mama." I went to go out the door and he yelled so I stopped and turned around, bags in my hands. "One little kiss is all I'm getting ? You'll be gone for three days woman!" I laughed and put the bags down and walked to the bed sitting on the edge. He pulled me in for a long kiss. "E-Elvis." I was shaking. "You have to go so soon?" He asked husk fully in my ear. "She-she's waiting." He huffed. And kissed me one last passion time. "I love you Becky." I grinned and stood. "I love you Elvis." I smiled and grabbed my bags taking one last look at him in the door way, but my smile turned into a frown when I saw him pop pills into his mouth and get comfortable in the bed. I took a shaky breath and shook my head. I walked down the steps and one of the men, I think Johnny was waiting, he smiled and took my bag and walked with me out to my Pink Cadillac Elvis got me a few months ago. I looked at his bedroom window, and of course I can't see in the room,the way he covers the windows. But I knew he was there. "Oh Elvis." I sighed, backed out of the drive and tried to think positive. This three day girls trip to the spa with Cilla is going to be amazing.

We were sitting at the spa. "I see what you meant about all the damn pills. It's scaring me Cilla." I looked down. We are sitting by the pool. "It still scares me, people think that just because we got a divorce I don't care about him. But he is a long part of my past, my best friend and the father to my daughter. I don't think there is anything we can't tell each other. He used to say that since his mother died being with me was the only time he felt safe." She looked up at me. "We may have lost out romance with each other but we each still hold a friendship in our hearts." I smiled. "Wish it was that way with me and Jake, but it's for the better. He sighed the papers and that's all that matters." She smiled. "Wanna get in the pool?" I grinned but shook my head no. She got up and jumped in. I laughed as I got splashed. "Come on in!" I rolled my eyes and stood. "Might as well since you got me wet!" She laughed and started swimming. I held my noise and jumped in feet first. She screamed when I splashed her. Some young boys were watching us and we laughed and splashed them. "Like what ya see boys?" She asked making a pose and smiling brightly, she was making me laugh. There mouths half open. They couldn't be more than seventeen. They smirked and walked away with there faces down. We laughed and started to swim. We both became something to each other that we always wanted in our life- Best girlfriends. We both needed it but who would have thought? Not me. But I'm happy to call Pricilla my best girlfriend.

The three days were up and I pulled up at the house. I walked inside and no one was around. I looked all down stairs and out the back for Elvis. I walked up the steps as loud as I could trying to wake him as I mumbled. "Damn man still asleep at four in the afternoon!" Though it was nothing new it still made me mad. I flung our bedroom door open. "Elvis! Elvis I'm home!" I rolled my eyes. "Elvis Aaron Presley!" I jumped in bed and started kissing him. He mumbled something and tried to roll over. "Elvis, Elvis!" I shook him. "W-wa-what?" He looked around eyes unopened. "Elvis." I said as seductively as I could and ran my hand over his bare chest. "What?" He said angry until he opened his eyes and saw me. He smiled bright and reached out slowly to touch my shoulder. "Little bitty! Baby you didn't go?" I gave him a look. "W-what?" He asked sitting up getting a drink of the night stand. "Elvis I've been gone three days! Your telling me you never once got up?" He looked around. "Mmm?" He mumbled taking some pills. "Elvis!" I was done playing games. "What?" He asked sitting up. I rolled my eyes. "It's four in the afternoon!" He shrugged his shoulders. "S-so-I don't have a show to do." He laid his head back down. "How would you know? You've slept for three days straight!" I flung my arms around and gave him a look. "Elvis somethings got to give. Do you wanna die in your forty's? Elvis wake up!" I shook him but he was almost out again. "Damn man!" I stood and ripped the heavy red drapes down bringing hot summer sun into the once dark room. "What the hell woman!" He screamed covering his face with his hands. "NO MORE PILLS!"  I grabbed the little box. "Hey, now bring that back!" He slowly stood as I walked to the bathroom and flushed them. "I need em!" He said hanging on the bathroom door frame. I rolled my eyes. "No Elvis, no. You have to stop!" I said firm. Then my voice cracked." I-I can't loose you again." I reached out and touched his face." Think of your children. Don't you wanna see em fall in love? Get married and have children. Don't you wanna live to see your grandchildren be born? And grow old with me." I took his free hand in my shaky one. "Elvis, if I ever lost you again I'd die. Do you want me to die?" Came out in a whisper. I was shaking. "Elvis, please for me, for your children and most of all for you. Stop!" I was crying now. He gave me a look and ripped his hand out of my grasp. He mumbled something and started slowly down the steps. I fell to my knees crying. "I have to do something!" I whispered to myself. Then I heard a crash. "E-Elvis?" I jumped up and ran out of the room. "Elvis!" Came out in a shrill scream. At the bottom of the steps laid his crumbled up body. "Elvis!" I ran down the steps and rolled him over. His mouth open and eyes rolled back in his head. "Dear Lord no. NO!" I jumped up and called 911. "911 what's your emergency? " "Um-uh." I was breathing hard looking at him. "Calm down miss. Now what's your  emergency " How could she tell me to be calm."MY-well Elvis Presley he-he fell down the steps at Graceland." She was calm but I was falling apart, eyes blurry from my tear as my vison was dimed. But my eyes stayed locked on Elvis as he started to shake. I screamed. "What's happened?" Again she was calm. But I guess it's her job. "He-He fell down the steps and he's shaking uncontrollably, please hurry!" I dropped the phone and ran to him holding his head up. "Elvis, Elvis Please don't- don't leave me like this! Elvis!" The  front door opened and someone walked in. "My God E!" He ran to me. I cried Tim started to shake him. "Did you call 911?" All I could do now in my state was shake my head. I was in full panic mode now. "E-E-Elvis!" I flung myself on his body. All there is to do now is wait.

(What do you think?)