The move

"That's the last of it." Mike said. "Thanks Mike." He smiled. "No problem Becky." Pricilla was with the children. Mike was helping me move my things to Graceland. Elvis is at the studio. Vernon walked back outside of the house and got the last box. I walked in the house and smiled. I'm home. I filed for divorce. Jake is being difficult about it, but I don't care. I'm just happy I'm back with Elvis. Pricilla is happy for us and is going to Marry Mike. And Elvis broke it off with Linda. We are out in the open. 

The phone rang. "Hello?" It was silent. "Hello?" I could hear breathing. "Come on this is'nt funny!" I hung up fast. The phone rang again. "What!" I heard Elvis laughing and calmed down. "Mama what's with the attitude?" I smiled. "Sorry." He made everything better. "So Cornal was saying that I should go on a little promotional tour for the new album. I'll only be gone three month." Sadness over came me. "Three month?" He exhauled. "No baby don't be that way. It's really not that long at all." I bit my lip. "If you have to." He laughed. "I do but it will fly by you'll see and Doggers there to keep you copany." I smiled. I've really gotten to know Elvis's grandmother Dogger. She is very kind and loves her great grandchildren.

A month had passed and I've been getting creepy phone calls. The person would breath heavily or be silent. I was really scared and keep a eye on Aaron at all times. I know that Elvis's men were close and the house is gated but still. I was watching Big Vally one of my favorit shows when the phone rang again. I picked it up with my heart pounding. "H-hello?" Nothing. "Come on this isn't funny at all creep!" I slammed the phone down and it rang again. "Hello?"
"Where is your son mm?" My eyes widened and I dropped the phone and ran up the steps to Aaron's room. Thankfully he was sleeping soundly in his room. I calmed down and walked down the steps. "You better stop! You hear me? Stop this!" The person laughed. "Or what? You'll tell your man?" I my eyes grew. "Your a fan?" The person chuckled. "Not of you!" It hit me a jealous fan. "Look you need to stop this!" Pricilla told be about a time a fan followed her when she was out shopping and another time when a car full drove after her. It all really freaked her out. " or what? Elvis is out parting with girls he dosnt care about you! He never did!" I laughed though i was freaking out. "He loves me!" The person chuckled. "Dose he really?" I hung up. I told Elvis about the caller and he had the police come and tap the phones and the lady was caught. A crazy fan Elvis had delt with in the past. She followed him once when he was on tour and broke into his hotel room. He had her arrest after he signed some things. Him being him he loves all his fans evern the creepy ones.