Suprise!

POV Pricilla

"E is comming!" Tim yelled. Everyone was hidding. "Where is Little Bitty?" Tim asked looking around the dark room. "She's not here yet." I whispered. "Stall Elvis!" I called to him. He looked at me and then ran the way he came. "Shh." I said to the children with my finger over my lips. Lisa giggled hiding with Aaron behind the couch. Becky came running from the slidding door. "E-E wait a second!" Tim was yelling. "Where the hell is Little Bitty?" Elvis yelled. "And why are the lights off?" I smiled at her hiding with me. "Suprise!" We all yelled and jumped up with the light coming on. Elvis smiled. "Happy 40th birthday!" Becky kissed him as he laughed.

          POV Becky

Presents were being given. "Okay, now mine." Elvis looked around. "Where baby I don't see it?" I smiled. "Elvis, I was going to get you that Cadillac you wanted but-." He grinned. "So what did you get me Little Bitty?" I grinned. "Come on I want to open the sucker." I laughed and sat on his lap. "Elvis,you can't open it for nine months." I smiled. His eyes grew. "You mean...Your- we're going to?" I kissed him. "We are going to have a baby, surprise! I'm three months along." He beamed. "Really?" He was almost in tears as he kissed me and moved my shirt up touching my belly. I shook my head. "I told ya girly!" Dogger said sitting at the table eating cake. "Baby this is the best birthday present I've ever gotten! Thank you." I kissed him again. "Well I didn't do it alone." I smirked. "That's way you've been on edge lately." Vernon said pointing his fork at me. I smiled.

I was as big as a wale again. But this time I didn't have to deal with it alone. Aaron can't wait to be a big brother. "What are we going to name them mommy?" He asked sitting by the piano way Elvis played. "I was thinking  Ellie Marie and Jesse Lee Presley." I said with my hand resting on my belly. Yes we are having twin a girl and a boy. I can't wait to hold them. Elvis smirked as he played the piano. "I think that name fits them perfectly Little bitty." I smiled at him.

I was breathing hard. "I don't remember giving birth to Aaron being this painful." Elvis was holding my hand. "Well baby there are two in there right now. Twice the pain." I gripped his hand.

My head fell back as the first baby started to cry. "Just a little longer baby." Elvis encouraged. I was breath fast. I gave him a look and shook my head. I fell back collapsing on the bed. "Little bitty, baby look!" I was handed my daughter. I looked down to see Elvis in tears holder our son.

"And what are there names?" The nurse asked. I looked down with a smile. "Ellie Marie Presley and  Jesse Lee Presley." She smiled and wrote it down. "Beautiful names for two beautiful children." I glanced at Elvis holding Jesse Lee witha smile.
Pricilla walked in with Aaron and Lisa. Molly was in her arms. "Wow!" Lisa got in the empty chair next to Elvis. "Cool!" Aaron climbed on the bed with me. "Aaron, Lisa. Meet your sister Ellie Marie and your brother Jesse Lee." Lisa grinned. "She has my name!" I laughed. Soon Mike,  Tim and Vernon all came in and everyone took turnes holding the twins. Our family was now complet.