Chapter 01

~♡~

||"I hate that I'm still hoping" ||

~♡~

You fluttered your eyes open from the sudden morning light coming through the large windows of your room. A groan escaped from your mouth, mentally whining about not getting enough sleep at this castle. You, not a morning person, covered your face with the thick blanket to avoid the lights. Unfortunately, a woman's voice forced you to push the blankets away.

"Good morning your highness" The woman spoke, with wide awake eyes. She was like a mentor in this castle of the Jeon's and you have known her for more than a year now.
She was atleast in her thirties but she looked a little bit younger for her age. She wore a knee lenght navy blue pencil skirt and a white blouse tucked in the skirt. A thin black bow hung from her lace collar. Her hair has been let loose and she looked very beautiful for your eyes.

"Good morning Miss Lee" You smiled weakly and got out of the bed with half opened eyes. You took your phone to your hands to check any messeges from your friends but it got snatched away from Miss Lee as soon as you touched the screen.

Miss Lee put your phone in a small wooden box in your study table. "Phones or any other electric items are allowed only in the weekends in this castle, Princess Y/N. Today is monday, you know what this means"

You groaned. "Well, I suppose no phone for five days. Again" You pouted at Miss Lee, "But could you ask King Jeon to give me more days? He would accept it" You begged, holding her white sleeve.

"You know he wouldn't allow it. It's the castle rules, your highness. I'm sorry" She bowed her head.

"No don't apologize. I'll just go with it. I've been used to this for a year now" You opened your bathroom door and went in before saying, "I'll go get ready"

After wearing the school uniform the maids prepared, you went to style your hair with the help of Miss Lee. She never let you die your hair even if you wanted and insisted keeping your original hair colour.

Miss Lee curled your hair slightly and tied them into a pony tail with a black ribbon. She applied light make-up on your face and clapped her hands, happy of what she had done.

You stared at yourself in the mirror. Wearing a red school blazer which covered the white school shirt you were wearing and a grey skirt which reached your mid thighs. Since it was winter, you wore a pair of black stockings.

"Have a great day Princess" Miss Lee bowed and watched you drove away in a black limo.

🌹

Jungkook stretched his musculiar arms and yawned, his eyes fully closed. He was still lying on his comfortable bed, waiting for Mr. Hwang to open his bed curtains.