Chapter 14

~♡~

|"I just want to be the girl you love"|

~♡~

"It hasn't stopped snowing a little, but I feel there is something much worse than heavy snow falls" Jimin said, following to where Hyora was headed to. "Do you think Jungkook and Y/N are alright?"

"Of course" Hyora smiled nervously, "They wouldn't dare to hurt them" She mumbled the last bit, unaudible for others to hear.

"We're here" She stopped, a little further away from the cave, where six guards stood at the entrance. They were looking everywhere, eyes sharp.

Taehyung patted his sister's shoulder, giving her a big smile. Yoongi turned around to face everyone, "Okay listen up, we have to follow the plan exactly"

Jimin flashed a smile at Yoongi, "Yes sir"

The black haired prince walked straight to the guards and smirked.  He stood infront of the entrance, watching the guards surround him in a circle. He was weaponless alright, but he didn't hesitate to kick the guard infront of him in the gut. The man who just got hit, crouched down, holding his stomach in pain. But Yoongi have just started to work.

He studied each and every guard, who now came closer. They might be holding guns but they won't shoot unless they were ordered by their leader, which Yoongi guessed, none of them was brave enouggt to take a risk of shooting.

He tilted his head, seeing a guard was ready to throw a punch. Yoongi's eyes followed down from his face, which was looking right at his. Then he caught a glimpse of the guard's weekness. Soon Yoongi knew, the guard was aiming at his face. As soon as the guard's fist came right at Yoongi's face, he dodged it and kicked the guard's ankel, where the weakness he witnessed. The guard fell on the dirty ground, holding his bandaged ankel as he weeped.

When the guards were enough distracted by Yoongi, the rest quickly snuck into the cave. When their figures disappeared into the dark, Yoongi was already wiping the dirt of his hands, injured men laying on the ground. He quickly joined his friends, who were waiting by the second cavern, where the long bridge was built.

More guards, as expected. But this time, Yoongi wasn't going to fight alone. Taehyung bit his bottom lip, ready to face anyone, while Jimin was put on his wireless earphones, calling Namjoon and proceeding the next step of the plan.

"Okay Jimin" Namjoon said from the other side, "I see a bridge now, and Yoongi fighting the guards with Taehyung in the middle. Seems like we have to find another way you to cross"

"Don't ask me to swim" Jimin muttered under his breath, earning a chuckle from Namjoon.

"Look under the bridge. There are small platforms right? I've heard about these kind of bridges. Under those platforms, it's technically water"