Chapter 05

~♡~

|"I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when it really was breaking my heart"|

~♡~

"Y/N, will you be my date at the christmas ball?"

The first thing you thought was how gentle Jimin was being right now. Your hand was still in his, his thumb rubbing your skin lightly and you guessed he was nervous. He stood close and you could see how his cheeks turning red because of his shyness.

His shining dark brown eyes stared at yours with hope. But before you could answer, Jimin spoke again.

"I know you are Jungkook's fiancée, but he's being unfair by dating Hyora. Most of all, he's hurting-"

"I'd love to go with you Jimin"  You were calm and smiling. You didn't want Jimin to come up with any reasons why you should go with him, instead you really wanted to give a try and get to know the male infront of you a little more.

On the other hand, what he said was true. Jungkook was being unfair. If he could date anyone he want, which means you could too. It's not like you're marrying him soon.

You watched at Jimin's lips carve into a big smile as his eyes get small. "But Jimin, don't tell anyone I'm your date at the ball"

Jimin tilted his head. "Why?"

"Shouldn't we surprise that brat?" You wiggled your eye brows and Jimin chuckled.

He leaned closer to your ear and whispered in his satoori accent, "I'm the only one who's allowed to call him Brat. I don't like it when others call Jungkook with names" He pulled away and smiled innocently.

You were surprised.

"Sorry..." He rubbed his nape, "I get a little protective over my best friend"

You smiled in relief. "I get it. I would have said the same when somebody calls Jasmine or Eunhee with names"

You both walked until the school bell rang. Being next to Jimin really does lighten up your mood and sometimes you wonder, is he even real?

"There aren't any snow" You whined, looking at the ground where barely snow laid. "Yesterday it was snowing heavily"

"Maybe it will snow again, at the ball when we both are alone outside" He winked at you, causing your heart to skip a beat. He faced you and kissed your hand again. "See you by the entrance on sunday, My Princess"

You froze on your spot untill Jimin's figure disappeared. You turned around and walked away but to bump into someone, really hard.

"Sorry" You bowed at once, not knowing who it was.

"Watch it" That voice again. Why does it have to be him? Did he saw or hear about what Jimin told you?

You looked up and looked away again, seeing Jungkook glaring right at you with anger. You, wanting to avoid talking to him, started to walk away but he caught you by the wrist and pulled you back to where you stood before, infront of him.