Chapter 24

~♡~

|"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever

|"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever."|

~♡~

The kidnapped children huddled in the container, falling against one another as the chains lifted it into the air. Already the air was stale and smelt of sewage. At first they had pounded against the walls and cried out, but the only reply was their own echoes from the steel walls. Each one cried out in their minds for their mama's, their papa's and some prayed to God. No help came. The next time whey saw sunlight nothing good would happen to them, though their fate depended on the buyer.

The heartless men, who worked for a certain boss only wore  blank expressions, as if this was some hobby of theirs. Each day came more than ten captured children, from rich families were bought into the building. The chief would sell some in overseas, keep a few to train, and the rest would be killed.

These cruel acts happened for years, the police or palace trained guards found impossible to find the man who was behind this. They should've known that the enemy is among them, smiling to himself as he enjoyed his work.

As the new clueless crying children joined the others, the abandoned building alarm went off, signaling that their leader was already back from Jeju. That was quite fast for him, he never returns from a vacation very quick.

"Good afternoon Chief. " a young man with, who must be in his early twenties bowed. His dark hair furled down the nape of his neck, while his fringe covered the entire right side of his face, going a little past his jaw-line. His eyes were bold, black, like that of a child. And yet they carried this stubborn hatred of the whole world.

"Did you check the usual jobs in here, Namjin?" Lord Park asked, sitting on a comfortable couch in his office.

The male nodded, bowing his head, "Yes. But sir, not to sound rude but you've returned early from your vacation."

Lord Park clicked his tongue, "Wasn't exactly a vacation. Expect a new princess joining us, she will be arriving tomorrow." he pulled out a cigarette from a box, "No more questions, you're dismissed.

Namjin bowed before walking away from the office, heading towards back to his sleeping quarters. He was too, a boy who was captured when he was fifteen. However, his memories were erased due to a car accident, which happened two years ago.

"Hello handsome." a female voice rang in his ears. He scoffed, turning around.

"Jennie, Lisa, Rosè and Jisoo. I heard your leader cheated on all of us." he smirked, raising one of his eyebrows.