A small trip to history part 02

Hyora followed you. Well a figure that looked like you at least. All she could see was your white t-shirt and nothing more. Not your hair, your dark jeans or your whole self. But she didn't think otherwise and continued to follow you.

She knew everyone were supposed to head towards the dungeon but you were strangely walking into a deserted dark hallway.

Not caring what the reason was, Hyora started to take pictures of the surrounding happily. She was humming a song which Jimin loved to sing and she saw you stopping on your tracks before continuing to walk.

As she was walking, she stumbled upon what it seemed like a small table next to a window. It was an old fashioned camera and Hyora swore she saw it a lot of times before. The camera had a case made from black hammered metal, the lens jutted out on a highly polished brass looking cylinder, finished at the end with a rim of more black metal. Two dials and a button poked out from the top and it bore the letters KTH. It had to be almost 100 years old. It was satisfyingly heavy in the hand and made wonderfully mechanical whirring and clicking noises.

"Wow this still works!" Hyora talked to herself and continued to look for more. Her eyes widened when she found pictures of her which looked like they were taken now. She was standing in front of a small painting with her digital camera but next to her was an ugly looking creature.

Hyora wasn't a person who would fall for some old cheap tricks but this time she felt it was happening real. No one was there except for she and her friends. The guards were outside so that meant...

"Guys?" She looked around, only to find herself alone in the empty hallway. Her heart was beating rapidly but she managed to put on a cold face. She knew her mind must be playing tricks but everything seemed and felt unbelievably real.

"Eunhee? Y/N? Jasmine?" Hyora yelled but before she could continue, a hand grabbed her and pulled the poor princess into another room.

🌹

"Stop clinging onto me and man up!" Jasmine rolled her eyes and tried to free herself from Eunhee. It has been a few minutes and both of them had lost you and Hyora.

"Do you think I wanted to join this stupid trip? I'm scared Minnie." Eunhee wined and tightened her grip around Jasmine, practically begging her to stop struggling. "I don't want to get lost. Let's find those two quickly and get out then never come back."

Jasmine sighed and dragged herself and the female whiny koala towards a dark room.
"Huh? I've never been to this room before."

The darkness came like a thick curtains in a theatre. None of the girls couldn't see properly as they searched more battery for their flashlights in their bags. But they were saved when they found some or Jasmine would be feeling herself in hell.

Eunhee eventually let Jasmine's arm go as she took the chance to look around the room. It was a round huge ball room where a broken piano stood on the corner along with a few old orchestra instruments.

Jasmine flinched as she heard her friend screaming like a mad person. She quickly ran to her side and grabbed her shoulders. "What's the matter?"

Without saying anything, she points her index finger towards the ground. There was a satanic ritual but there was a picture of Eunhee and Jasmine glued in the middle.

Feeling a little scared, the African princess removed the two photos from the ground and stared at them for a while. She didn't know how these pictures got here but she knew they were freshly glued.

"This is some childish trick." Jasmine laughed it off but Eunhee wasn't buying any of it.

"You think I should call 666 and ask the Satan to forgive us?" Eunhee bit her lip and looked around more. Then she realized that the piano was moved to another place. She shook her head but she saw a pair of eyes looking right at her.

"Calm thyself." (Credits to Cherry *cough* I mean Terry.)

"That door...someone is behind there." Eunhee whispered and dragged the princess towards the said direction. As she was about to open it, Jasmine noticed it was no one other than Hyora. Quickly grabbing her arm and startling Eunhee and Hyora, the princess dropped the old camera she was holding.

"Thank god I found-"

"MY PRECIOUS CAMERA. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA." Taehyung ran into the room out of nowhere and scanned his old fashioned camera which lay on the ground. He sighed in relief when he noticed no damages were done. "I will not include my camera anymore."

"You ruined the prank you idiot." Yoongi came into the room, followed by Namjoon and Jimin.

"This was just a joke? Thank god! I thought I was sacrificed to Satan." Eunhee sighed and held on Taehyung's shoulder for support. But before she could stand back properly, she gave him a good slap on the back of his head.

"If only... You fit well with hell. I can imagine you giving orders to the devil and trying to turn hell into a karaoke room with sad songs." Namjoon stated but quickly shut himself up when Eunhee gave him a fiery death glare.

"So it was you wasn't it? The one who led me into the hallway?" Hyora raised an eyebrow at Jimin. She smiled and kissed his cheek, "Nice try but try again harder next time."

"I thought you would give me a scold." Jimin blinked his eyes multiple times.

"Not really. I actually liked this experience. Made this trip a little more exciting and fun for me." Hyora chuckled and intertwined her hands with Jimin's.

"So..." Jasmine cleared her throat, "Where's Y/N?"

"Jungkook's trying to scare her with Seokjin and Hoseok." Namjoon replied casually.

"They're in the dungeon." Yoongi walked towards the door, "Let's go there."

🌹🌹🌹

A short chapter for y'all. I felt like the last chapter was incomplete without an explanation about the other three girls. So hope you guys enjoyed🖤

-Haru