Chapter 12

~♡~

|"Damn, I really want to kiss you"|

~♡~

'This is the worst idea ever' You kept frowning, walking around the city with Jungkook and Hyora. No, almost like third wheeling them. You reminded yourself to give a good scold to Taehyung for this idea of wandering in Busan, searching if there was any clues. That was the best they came up with, even Namjoon agreed.

"I wonder where they are?" Hyora started break the silence. Your eyes followed their interlocked hand, it really did annoy you.

Jungkook tighten the grip on her hand. "Let's hope the others find out. I don't want us to 'accidentally' go there and get captured. I must protect you after all"

You rolled your eyes for the 100th time after Jungkook spoke. You really wanted to kill someone for choosing to go with these too. No wanting to be unfair, Namjoon decided it would be better if all of you do rock paper scissors. You ended up choosing paper with Jungkook and Hyora (it was almost as if they both planned to choose paper), Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon as a group (they chose rock) while Seokjin, Hoseok, Eunhee and Yoongi as another (scissors).

Namjoon's group decided to stay at the castle, to research on the internet while the rest of the two groups parted ways to search for suspiscious places or any clues.

Here you were, following the couple from behind as you managed to look around for so called BlackPink, but you had no idea.

"Guys?" You looked around, seeing both of them disappeared out of your sight. You got absolutely furious, because they weren't being serious but when you spotted them by a small candy stand, buying something to eat, your anger doubled.

"I swear to god, stop eating or I will leave both of you and find those rascals by myself" You lectured, causing Jungkook to say this,

"As you wish, bye"

"Kookie, let's go with Y/N. It's better if we move right now or the public might recognise us" She whispered the last part, only for you and Jungkook to hear. It was true, that the normal Busan citizens would know you at the spot once they see you. You were all on tv in korea, so all of you agreed to wear masks which won't be suspiscious.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go" Jungkook led and you followed, Hyora by his side.

"Hyora?" You called her and she quickly replied with a hum.

"Do you like coconuts?"

"No, nope, no way in hell. I hate coconuts" Her voice really contained hate. Pure hatred for coconuts. Jungkook shot you a death glare and continued walking.