Chapter 27

~♡~

|"I can be your miss right and make you believe love is not over"|

~♡~

Lisa fluttered her eyes open, waking up after a long slumber. Though her eyes were open,  she couldn't think of why; her heart was pounding, mind empty. It was as if a hypodermic of adrenaline has been emptied into her carotid. She strained into the utter darkness, breathing rate beginning to steady.

Then Jennie awaked without a warning, eyes flung so wide each iris was a perfect orb of rusty chocolate. After a second or two her head turned like some Halloween dummy, mouth slackened, "I don't feel it anymore."

"Me neither." Lisa replied, knowing exactly what Jennie meant. She felt strangely healthy, knowing it was impossible to feel that way if someone poisoned them.

"How? Where–" Jennie stopped, looking around the large unfamiliar room. She knew in a matter of fact, she was in a castle by judging the lavish decorations and the Jeon's Royal flag which hung on the wall, above the fireplace. 

As if in a cue, Jungkook entered the room. Behind him were Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi. Unfortunately for him, Namjoon already left, an important business  needed to be done in Ilsan. Jimin on the other hand was in the bathroom, taking a hot shower.

"Your Highness," Lisa spoke, gaining confidence, "Is Rosé and Jisoo here? Are they safe? What about Hyora?"

Of course, first thing what came into her mind was worry. She couldn't possibly be at peace not knowing if her friends weren't or were safe. For her, they were like her own sisters.

Ever since Lisa got captured when she was a child, her mind was traumatized. With Jennie, Rosé Jisoo and soon Hyora by her side, she felt at ease, her traumas lessening.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook sighed, his eyes filled with nothing but guilt. "I couldn't–"

"It wasn't your fault." Jennie gave him a small smile.

As Jungkook stood, next to their bed and the others took places on a comfortable sofa, the Prince was getting impatient. He wanted to get out and run back to the abandoned building. Yet he couldn't. There was a possibility that he could get caught without a plan.

"As for Hyora, she's perfectly fine. Don't worry about her. Taehyung taking care of her very well." Hoseok gave them a bright smile, almost making the girls forget about their concerns.

Almost.

"Thank god." Jennie sighed in relief but her small smile dropped when she heard Lisa sobbing quietly next to her.