Chapter 07

~♡~

|"I still repeat the things you said to me in my head"|

~♡~

You sobbed against Hoseok's chest, letting your tears wet his shirt. He stroked your hair and back, trying to calm you down but it was no use.

You have never cried like this before. Sure, what Jungkook said was not meant truely but did hurt you. Fake or not. He was kind and caring, that's what you or everyone thought. You knew he never acted rude towards a stranger, yet the way he treated you, you thought as if he wishes you to disappear from his life, forever.

Hoseok rubbed your neck and whispered sweet words. "I won't ask you what went wrong but, don't cry like this Y/N" You heard him say.

"I can't stop it" You spoke inbetween your cries. You were letting out everything you held in since the day you came into this castle.

Hoseok cupped your cheeks, lifting you head and looked into your glossy eyes. He saw your pain and realised once a small wound your heart have gotten deep. He knew because, he felt like that before.
He wiped the tears on your cheeks.

"Hang on" He smiled sadly, watching you not to cry again. You hiccupped in his hold, saying 'I will try'

The main reason for your breakdown wasn't completely Jungkook's fault. Partly, yes but there was another story behind it.
You closed your eyes and recalled what happened four years ago when you were still friends with him.

The fourteen year old Jungkook handed you a tissue, begging you to stop crying. You noticed he was crying too because of you. You stopped, feeling guilty.

You wiped your tears away with the tissue Jungkook gave you and wiped your nose too. You look up to see Jungkook handing you a chocolate milk box.

You took it and soon began to drink all the milk away quickly. You didn't realise how sore your throat has been until then.

"Thank you" You smiled at Jungkook, putting the empty milk box on a side.

Jungkook patted your head. "Don't get it too seriously. They're jealous that you're a princess"

"I told them that I never wished to be one..." You trailed away before speaking again, "But they went too far by asking me to kill myself" You started to cry again.

"Shhh" Jungkook hugged you tightly and stroked your hair, immediately making you feel better. "I told you to be carefull with making friends with those new kids in our school. Don't be friends with them again."