Birthday surprise

The Royal life of yours was starting to get very tedious. It has only been a few months since you were graduated in your school in summer. After that you had plenty of fun in the vacation with your whole family. Then the Royal family of the Jeon's held the most spectacular birthday party for their oldest and the only son who turned twenty.

That was all fun until time passed and you were forced to look for a suitor who would marry you in the future. Your parents, no your whole kingdom of Seoul knew that Jungkook and you were a couple but your parents insisted, if a young princess isn't engaged, she must atleast hold a ball including twenty suitors on her twentieth birthday.

You hated that. There was no man who could be the one other than Jeon Jungkook himself. Your friends, Eunhee, Jasmine and Hyora tried to comfort you, telling it will be over soon. But what made you almost explode in rage was, it was going to be held on your birthday party.

Trying to forget everything for a while, you fell asleep the day before the big day and found yourself in a land of abnormal dreams.

You were awoken by the voice of your own mother, practically singing you to wake up. She was excited than you and was already looking prepared for the day.

"Mom what're you up to?" You groaned and literally dragged yourself out of the comfortable bed.

Your mother giggled and ordered the maids to open all the heavy curtains in your room so you would get sunlight. "It's your birthday dear. My little baby is now twenty." She whispered the maids to prepare a few fitting gowns as she ordered the others to clean the room.

"Yeah... But it's not that of a big deal. I'm just close to my death, twenty years less." You spoke thoughtlessly and grabbed your training clothes as you headed towards the bathroom. With a quick face wash you came out wearing the said clothes.

"Mom I'm going to the–"

"Train how to fight? Not today dear. You've been doing that for months, just take a break. No one will be attacking you now." Your mother sighed.

"But I have to go. It's now a habit of mine so I must." You whined and grabbed your bag. "Besides it would be great to greet some of our fighters on my birthday so, see you later mom."

You dashed out of the room and quickly headed towards the training arena. For your surprise, it was completely empty.

It was mostly your father's idea, to learn how to fight or defend yourself. You gladly accepted while you mother was strongly against the idea. Usually the arena would be filled with men and woman, who had the ambition to fight and defend their kingdom. But today, everything was quiet. Too quiet.

Until someone attacked you with their deadly sword out of no where. Because of your quick thinking, you managed to dodge it easily, a trick you leaned from your own father. You gabbed a training sword and looked around, only to find him gone.

"Why the hell are you trying to kill me in the early morning Jeon Jungkook?" You yelled as your voice echoed, "And did you forget what day it is today?"

"One down, nineteen to go!" Jungkook shouted and charged at you as he started do a countdown at each attack.

"Fifteen. Hm not bad." Jungkook spoke as he kept attacking again as you kept defeating. Soon his countdown ended and the Prince stopped, placing the sword on a wooden stand.

"That was total twenty attacks and surprisingly you survived. Happy 20th birthday and that was your gift." Jungkook winked and patted your shoulder, "Now go take a shower. You're a sweating mess right now." and like that he walked away, leaving you once again in the arena alone.