Only fools fall for you

σиℓу fσσℓѕ fαℓℓ fσя уσυ

Yoongi was angry.

Very angry.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

Yoongi shouted as he kept searching for the troublesome Prince in the huge amusement park. You were shaking your head in disappointment but laughing secretly at the same time. What Jungkook had done was...well, hilarious.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A PRINCE, YOU'RE GOING TO GET A BEATING."

Yoongi was walking like a zombie. His hair messed up from frustration, his clothes caked with ice cream and melted chocolate with some strawberries. The cause?

Jeon Jungkook, Prince of Busan. Loved by millions of people and was known as the sweet heart of the country. And a lovely boyfriend.

"He's dead." Namjoon whispered next to you, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Can we save him?" Hoseok asked, arms crossed over his chest in amusement.

"Probably not." Seokjin answered, licking an ice cream.

You shook your head and looked around. You suddenly smirked, seeing Jimin and Hyora trying out the shooting game, where Jimin was determined to win a plush for his girlfriend. Taehyung on the other hand watched them like a hawk. One wrong move from Jimin, he was done for sure.

But your heart felt a little heavy when thinking about the little time you and Jungkook spend in the amusement park. He would meddle around his friends instead of spending time with you.

Namjoon disappeared from your side, making you wander where he went to. Hoseok and Seokjin headed to a food stand, saying they were hungry and needed something to eat. You, who had no one's company, walked towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung, it's better if you stop spying your sister and Jimin." You put an arm around his shoulders. "To be honest, I thought you would support those two."

"I am supporting them. Just need to protect them two a little more."

"You know Jimin is well trained for anything. Trust your best friend and have fun today. Okay Tae Tae? I don't have a friend to have fun, will you do the honor?" You giggled and held out your hand, wiggling your eyebrows.

Taehyung smirked playfully before taking your hand and dragging you towards a ride with him. But just after a one ride, he said he was exhausted and needed a big break. You huffed and shook your head what seemed like the thousandth time today.

Just then a text popped up into your phone screen, causing it to beep. You took it out and checked it was. Surprisingly it was none other than Jungkook.

Jungkookie🐰❤

Let's break up😊

You

...

You felt your insides tear, and the blood draining from your face. You would laugh but it wasn't the right time to. You thought he was being dead serious. You were trying to understand the words he texted you but you couldn't. You smacked your lips and your stomach turned in an unfriendly way.

Before you could think more of anything, Taehyung stood up and took you somewhere. He already knew what's up but he didn't seem bothered at all. He was actually trying to hide a smile. Was he relieved that Jungkook broke the relationship?