Camping

It was late in the morning when Jungkook decided to barge into your room without a single warning. The Prince never told you that he would be visiting you. Maybe it was a small surprise of his.

Since it was Sunday, you were still in your bunny printed pajamas while your hair mirrored a bird nest. When Jungkook opened the large doors of your room, he found you walking towards your bathroom as you scratched your head.

"Looks like you had a wild night without me." Jungkook smirked, leaning against the wall as he eyed you with amusement. You could hear the guards outside of your room chuckling at the joke.

"I'm tired, go away." You mumbled and hugged the Prince, burying your head in his shoulder. When Jungkook tried to pull away so he could leave, you hugged him tighter. "Not literally."

"Come on, get ready Princess. We're going camping!" Jungkook spoke excitedly.

"What?" You pulled away and looked at him confused and puzzled. You were definitely not in a mood to go outside.

"Don't say no. It's a date." Jungkook winked and pushed you all the way towards your bathroom. As your maids started to prepare your clothing and the things you needed, you knew Jungkook definitely made plans even before yesterday.

After doing your morning routine with a hot shower, you exited the bathroom so you could go to your fitting room. Thinking it was okay to wear just a small towel around your naked body and also thinking Jungkook was out of your room, you freely made your way towards the fitting room.

You should've worn a robe.

Because there sat Jungkook on your bed, plating with his phone. He looked up when he heard the bathroom door close, only to see you following two maids while wearing a thin towel, small drops of water falling from your hair to your creamy skin.

"Nice view Princess!" Jungkook shouted, causing you to flinch and run quickly into the fitting room.

You, a blushing mess was beyond flustered. The maids kept giggling and whispering as you were fitted into a striped baby blue and while top with a pair of black ripped jeans. One maid brushed your hair properly and tied it to a pony tail. Another handed you a small white backpack as all of them wished you to have a good day with the Prince.

"You're ready! Let's go." Jungkook dragged you out of the castle and headed into a forest nearby the castle. You remembered the memories you had there. Especially with Jungkook whenever he comes to visit you. You both would head right into the forest and have countless adventures.

"Remember when a skunk sprayed at your face? You were a smelly mess for weeks." Jungkook laughed, swinging yours and his intertwined hands together.

"I remember that quite well. The same day you fell into a rabbit whole and cried until I helped you get out." You smirked and tightened your grip around his hand.

"I wasn't crying-"

"I want my mother. Y/N get me out of this hole immediately or I'll sue you bratty Princess." You imitated him, trying to hold in your laughter.

For the first time in your life, Jungkook showed you the middle finger with his free hand and continued to walk. Your stomach was hurting you so much from laughing, you almost fell on the ground like Jimin does.

Jungkook let go of your hand and looked away from you. He was pouting slightly, giving you an adorable view of him you've never saw.

"Aww Are you mad at me Kookie?" You baby talked him, giving him feather kisses all over his face. Since the Prince had a huge soft spot on you, he couldn't stay mad at to you for longer.