Chapter 09

~♡~

|"You have no idea how worthless you made me feel"|

~♡~

Getting out of bed and getting ready for the day after Miss Lee woke you up very early for a sunday, you mumbled sleepily as you looked for your phone. 4 missed calls and 3 messeges from your friends Eunhee and Jasmine wasn't seen by you last night.

You had slept early after playing in the archade room with the guys, but of course, how can you forget Jungkook's angry face. You laughed for yourself, remembering how Jungkook barged into the room with a scared looking Hyora, questioning who hid a corpse in his bedroom.

"Who is the idiot that pranked me?"

You slowly took small steps behind, hiding yourself behind Namjoon. You didn't want to get caught and there was a big chance that you would.

"We were here all day" Yoongi answered, "think like a detective and find for yourself" He went back to playing basket ball, scoring every goal and not missing one.

"Well, I did find a clue" He took out the bracelet Hyora was holding and showed it to everyone, "Must be a girl isn't it?"

"Crap" You whispered and Seokjin, who stood next to Namjoon heard me. He smiled with big wide eyes and signaled you to hide under a table.

You tip toed, ignoring the stares of confusion Jimin was giving you and bent down by a table to check if there's space to hide.

But you were already caught.

"Y/N, care to explain why you hid a fake looking dead body on my bed?"

You turned around, eight pairs of eyes staring at you. You felt uneasy and wished to walk away without saying anything or giving a savage comment like Yoongi sometimes would, but Jungkook eyed you like a hawk.

You shrugged. "I found it funny" It was the truth but Jungkook didn't seem to buy it.

"Funny or not, you scared my girlfriend, you idiot" Jungkook gritted his teeth, holding Hyora tight by her hand. You noticed how worried Jungkook was and guilt washed over to you, somehow making you regret what you did.

Before you could say anything, Hoseok stepped infront of you. "It's just a small prank Jungkook, let it go. You still remember last night do you?"

You swore that Jungkook's eyes soften and showed guilt but he quickly hid them by closing them shut and opening them again.

"Fine, let's just not talk about that" Jungkook sighed. "Anyone want to have a dance battle with me?"