Chapter 30 {Last Chapter}

~♡~

|"And Finally, You are mine

|"And Finally, You are mine."|

~♡~

You nervously bit your lips, almost causing them to bleed if Jungkook hadn't stop you with a cheesy line, "No, don't hurt your delicious lips."
You swore you would've gave him a good comeback if it weren't for your parents.

Jungkook and you were in Seoul, where your parents ruled. Both of you were demanded here as soon as they knew you had returned. And there you stood in the throne room, in front of your mother and father. As soon as you entered the hall a few minutes ago, they almost crushed you with their tight hugs. You were glad to see them and they were beyond happy to see you.

"It's really fine mom and dad. I'm safe now, thanks to my friends." You smiled, reminding yourself how thankful you were to have people who really cared for you. Your parents noticed that you were holding Jungkook's hand and they gave you an amused look.

"Since you're the second princess of Seoul, we need to protect you all cost. Your sister will be arriving from England next week to check in you." Your mother spoke. "And we decided you still can attend to Busan Royal Academy."

"Your Highness, wouldn't it be safer and easier if Princess Y/N live in my castle until she finishes her studies?" Jungkook asked, hope glistening in his eyes. Things would get better when the love of his life lives with him.

"Sadly dear Prince, I can't fulfill your wish. We want our daughter to stay under our protection. It's not that I trust you, don't misunderstand." The King flashed him a sad smile.

"No no, I totally understand. You're Y/N's parents after all. It must be really hard to stay away from your child for a long time." Jungkook felt bad for asking his question but he didn't let that broke his excitement. You were there. That was more than enough for him.

After a few hours of talking, you both were finally excused. When you entered the room of yours, you noticed there were more guards guarding the area. You sighed in annoyance, must be your parents doings but you couldn't blame them for this. They were worrying about you too much.

"And who are you to enter the princess' room?" A guard blocked Jungkook's way, giving the Prince a cold glare.

"Excuse you if you don't know. I'm her boyfriend." Jungkook effortlessly pulled the man away and came in before closing the room doors.

You were laying on your bed, smiling. It has been only a short time but you already missed your comfortable bed. You wanted nothing but to have a long nap right now. Your daydreams were interrupted when you felt Jungkook laying next to you.

You turned to his side and placed your hands under the side of your head. Jungkook's eyes were closed, making it easier to stare at him. It's better when he doesn't know or he would say, "It's very rude to stare." But you knew you couldn't help but to admire his face. Now he belonged to you and you belonged to him.