Chapter 10

~♡~

|"I forgive a lot, but I never forget what said and done"|

~♡~

"You look very beautiful Y/N" Eunhee commented, her eyes in love with your appearance. She was there too, with Taehyung next to her as her date. Her blue floor lenght dress, her cuffed sleeves were in a shape of a cape and her matching makeup made her look astounding. Taehyung was wearing a simple midnight blue tux, yet he looked very alluring and could cast a spell with his handsomness to any women without trying.
You knew Taehyung and Eunhee liked each other but they never admitted their feelings infront of each other. Maybe tonight, they might.

"Yes indeed" Taehyung added, patting Eunhee's hand which was on his arm. "But admit it, I look even better than you two girls"

"You little monkey" You started, "I have never expected you to be so self confident. You learned to speak like that from Seokjin, didn't you?"

Eunhee rose one of her eyebrows and looked at the Taehyung who was giving an innocent smile. He the excused himself, walking away with Eunhee to the dance floor.

You looked around, studying the ball room you entered only a few minutes ago. The festive ball room was lavishly decorated with a tall and large christmas tree in the middle. Upon arriving everyone high and royal were invited into the hall and much needed hugs and kisses were exchanged. Some adorably decorated tables were occupied by some ladies, who caught up on their interesting conversations. And the tables were brimming with desserts especially baked for christmas festivities, such as: fresh apple cakes, beautifully decorated christmas cookies, apple dumpling casseroll, hot chocolate and on and on and on.

Around the huge tall christmas tree, brightly illuminated by big traditional lights in colours of red, green and gold, few couples danced to the classical music, including your friends Taehyung and Eunhee.

"Did I make you wait Princess?" You heard Jimin, who stood next to you with two glasses of water. He handed you one and started to drink his own, his adams apple poking out whenever he gulps.

You took a small sip of your drink. "Not at all. I was talking with Tae and Eunhee"

"Did I forget to tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" Jimin asked again, winking at you. You stared at him, trying to focus on the reality instead of studying his appearance for the 10th time roday.

"Stop it Jimin" You spoke shyly, blushing crazily as he let out an adorable chuckle.

"Ah may parents are here, come Y/N" He offered you his hand and you took it without a hesitation. He led you to his parents, who just arrived into the ball room. As soon as they were infront of you and Jimin, both of you bowed.