Confessed in the sunset

~¢σиfєѕѕє∂ ιи тнє ѕυиѕєт~

Hyora sighed and rubbed her neck, feeling the scar. She still felt guilty for what happened and wanted to do something for you. Even though you made clear that she was completely forgiven, the princess' heart still felt heavy. She thought about her actions and words, finding them inadequate. Festering guilt rendered her mind ineffective, her short term memory shot.

Whatever the matter was you and Hyora still were good friends. That was enough for her. She was somehow glad to see you with Jungkook rather being heartbroken. She knew how much she used to love that Prince but now, he was only her first love.

The thought of asking you to help her to get back together with Jungkook made her feel more guilty and embarrassed. She was lost then and didn't think or pay attention to her surroundings. Which was a big mistake.

More or whatsoever her mind was a big mess. She couldn't think clearly past few days and would let herself starve. Everything around her changed and she felt herself slowly changing too. But she didn't want to, she didn't want to lose her old self.

She was now staring at the once blue sky, which had turned red. She felt small as she glanced over her shoulder and saw her shadow slowly shrinking towards her feet. She looked back to the sky, only a few bright streaks remained to signal heaven's passing. The sun had set.

"Beautiful isn't it?" a familiar soothing voice entered Hyora's ears. She didn't need to turn around to see who it was when the person himself sat next to her, also watching the sunset.

"I'm jealous of it." Hyora chuckled, looking at the person next to her. Her eyes twinkled immediately when she saw him. His blond hair, his creamy skin and rosy lips glowed under the faint sunlight. He looked like a real angel.

When he turned around, his eyes met the hers, causing her to instantly look away in a flustered manner. "Because the sunset is very beautiful every day and everyone seems love it."

"That's not a reason to be jealous." Jimin scooted closer smoothly and chuckled. He was reading the princess like a book, because he saw how open she was being right now with her emotions. But he was careful to whisper the last part, "I think you're much more beautiful than the sunset in my eyes."

Hyora's heart stopped a beat when she heard that despite being it a low whisper. Her cheeks were almost as similar as the sky when she looked around to face Jimin.

As he leant foreword Hyora's pulse raced. A small lock of hair tumbled in front of her face, resting just in front of her cheek, but with one swift slide of his thumb, it was brushed out of the way. His soft plump lips touched her cheek. Time stopped. Hyora's heart came to a halt. His breath caught in her throat. Their fingers locked together similar to puzzle pieces. As the soft skin of his mouth left the side of her face, the exact spot where they had come into contact burned and tingled. A hot blazing fire pulsed through her. A small grin crept onto her face and her cheeks painted themselves rose red. He pulled away silently, but their eyes were locked, having a private conversation of their own.

Bathing in the faint sunlight, Jimin looked absolutely gorgeous. He was smiling brightly and was waiting for the princess to react.
To be very honest, he wasn't sure how Hyora would take it all in. He thought he was being too inpatient and somehow weird. But his thoughts changed in a second when the girl smiled, taking his hand.

A soft wave of wind flew past them. It was almost night and the sun was long gone. Yet a hint of sunlight remained, as if it was waiting for something to be done before it could disappear. Everything was clear on the rooftop of the school, where they were standing on.

Jimin knew he had an explanation to give. He wasn't sure how to do it but he knew that nothing's going to stop him now. This was what he wanted and what he would get.

"I used to like Y/N a lot." He started, his eyes gazing at the sky. Hyora's smile fell as she wondered why he would bring up a matter like this. But before she could answer, Jimin continued. "It angered me whenever Jungkook would treat the poor girl like garbage. I wanted to be there for her and give her the love she deserved. I knew how sad she was whenever she saw you with Jungkook and I couldn't help but to feel hatred towards you. I despised you a lot then. How stupid was I at that time?"

Jimin was more like questioning himself. He chuckled a little in a sad way but didn't let his past feeling to come in his way. His eyes found their way back to Hyora's which were a little glossy.

Somehow her heart was hurt by Jimin's words. She didn't know Jimin hated her back then but if she was in his place, she would've done the same as him. Seeing the tears in her eyes, Jimin's small smile disappeared. He knew he had to fasten up.

"But as time went I realised how unnecessary I was thinking towards you. You were just madly in love with Jungkook and I couldn't stop that. Eventually I didn't care anymore and only stayed by Y/N's side if she needed help. My feelings for her disappeared and I see her nothing but a best friend of mine. I still care for her and love her, but in a way a friend should." Jimin wiped the tears away from Hyora's cheek. His heart was in pain watching her like this.

As the last of sun's light started to disappear, Jimin whispered three words in her ear he longed to say for a long set of time.

"I love you."

A quiet gasp exited Hyora's lips as she stared at Jimin's eyes, full of happiness. His face wasn't clear anymore due to the lack of light but she still could see the twinkle in his eyes, full of life and hope.

Jimin felt himself getting nervous out of the sudden. He was fearing that he would get rejected. There still was a possibility that she would say no and walk away but he trusted his heart and waited for her reply.

Hyora quickly wrapped her arms around Jimin, hugging him closely. She was screaming 'yes' in her mind but knowing Jimin couldn't possibly hear her. When she pulled away, Jimin captured her thin lips with his plump ones, kissing every inch of them gently.

To catch their breath, both of them parted their lips away but Jimin suddenly felt himself needing for more. This was something new.

Jimin pinned the princess against the wall, almost too harshly but judging buy her reaction, she didn't express any pain. He pressed his body against hers and kissed her passionately until their lips turned swollen and red. Things were getting heated if you put it that way.

"Let's hope your brother is okay with this." Jimin chuckled, his breath tickling on Hyora's lips.

The princess chuckled. She wasn't worried about Taehyung's reaction, knowing he would fully support her but she worried about her parents'. They wouldn't like the single bit of this.

But this was a problem for another time. Right now, he was with her and that was the only thing that mattered.

"I love you." Jimin spoke out them as he connected his forehead with hers.

Hyora smiled and didn't hesitate to answer.

"I love you too Jimin."

🌹🌹🌹

Hi guys! This is something I wanted to post for a while but didn't have the right time to. So I hope you enjoyed it.

-Haru.