Chapter 06

~♡~

|"You'll never think of the way I think about you, and that kills me everyday" |

~♡~

"Hey Y/N" Hyora greeted you with a hug, leaving Jungkook sitting alone. You evily smiled and thought of an idea. While still hugging Taehyung's sister, you patted her back.

"I'm glad you're here" You started, "At least I have a girl in the castle who's the same age as me" You looked at Jungkook and noticed he was a little surprise by your reaction.

Jimin cleared his throat. "Girls, we're about to watch a horror movie. If you don't want to watch please step away from the room, thank you" He spoke, daring both of you to watch.

Hyora scoffed and put an arm around your shoulders and you tilted your head, giving Jimin a playful death glare. "Let's go Hyora"

You sat next to Jimin, and Hyora sat next to you, inbetween Jungkook and you.

"Start the film" Yoongi shouted from behind, being unpatient. He seemed like he was about to have the sleep of his life in the dark movie room.

Namjoon muttered something under his breath and started the film. He saluted everyone and sat back in his seat. You grabbed the bowl of pop corn infront of you and as you do so, someone's hand grabbed it as well. You eyes met his and he gave you a glare, asking you to let go.

The popcorn were in your favourite flavour and its smell made your hunger grow, it's food. You smiled, taking it away from Jungkook's grip and placing the bowl on your lap.

Hyora chuckled, seeing what happened infront of her. She found it funny.

The movie started and you wanted to walk away from the room as soon as you saw the titel.

Conjuring

You gulped and held on to your popcorn bowl tightly. The movie you were about to watch may or may not give you nightmares. You turned around the dark room and saw everyone eating snacks as if this movie was going to be acomedy show. You already watched this movie, and did not want to watch it again.

As the movie almost came to an end, you looked down at to your bowl and realised it was empty. You looked to your side and noticed Jimin staring at the screen in horror with Hoseok clinging on his sleeve for dear life.

You laughed at the sight quietly. They've been scared more than you and their facial expressions were priceless.

You took a glance at your other side and noticed Jungkook glaring right at you with his beautiful shaped eyes, as if he was about to murder you. You flinched, blinking rapidly and staring back. Hyora was already asleep in his arms.