characters & disclaimers

main characters :

annie leblanc : 13
hayden summerall : 13 (for story)
johnny orlando : 14
kenzie ziegler : 13
paige danielle : 22
dylan conrique : 13
aiden leblanc : 4 (annies little brother for the STORY)

•••

about -

Annie LeBlanc, a 7th grader at franklin middle, is a popular girl. she is really known at her middle school. she hangs around with her two mains, dylan and kenzie. they all have passions for singing.

everyday, she ignores hayden summerall, the most shyest and nicest boys in the grade. hes always there for annie, and annie doesnt seem to care, she takes it as a joke, and as another kid liking her.

but one day the unexpected happened, and annie was left depressed and sad and hardly went to school.

but hayden summerall slowly changed that.

they soon become friends and annie realizes she took hayden for granted this whole time she was blowing him off.

slowly after realizing that hayden just wanted to be there for her, and wanted to be her friend, guilt begins to build up for the 13 year old.

so trouble strikes.

•••

i got unmotivated to write the secret best friend, so its on HOLD.

•••

disclaimers :

• caleb & hayley will not be in this story.

• please do not come @ me for leaving them out, thx. :) i still love dem unconditionally

• they are not famous in this story, but who knows, maybe in the long run, they will be.