fourteen

previously on:

hannie • you took me for granted.

Haydens Pov

"you're back so late hayden." my mom said as she locked the door. "i was with annie leblanc." i smiled. "awww.. that's good that you're spending so much time with her now, you better get in as much time as you can with her." she smiled. "what do you mean?" i asked. her face went pale. "what's wrong???" I questioned. "well since annie and aiden have no one to watch them anymore, they might have to go into the system if no one wants them or are able to take care of them. I heard, that its a 85% chance that they will most likely go into the foster care system." my mom explained and my heart dropped.

<><><><><><>

annies pov

I walked up stairs and kenzie was on the bed. "yo" i laughed. "look at snap, yeah?" she smirked. i jumped
on the bed and pulled out my phone to see a snap of me and hayden hugging with the caption as "oof."

i screenshotted it and laughed. "oh theres so much to tell you. "Spill" she sat up. i was about to open my mouth and say something until my phone rang.

it was carson.

"hey" i answered. "come outside." he said and quickly hung up. "ill be back." i said as i made my way downstairs.

i went through the front door and carson immediately took my hand and pushed me towards the bushes and pulled out his phone.

"what the fuck is this?" he said, as the picture of hayden and i displayed on his screen. "carson i can explain." i said, scared. "you're ruining my damn reputation! do you know what this means? you look like a hoe, and a player!" he yelled. "excuse my language, but ever since we started dating all you did was treat me like absolute shit! i loved you carson, i had so much love for you. i cared for you more than i cared for myself. I got down on my knees and prayed to god about you. i prayed for you on nights where i didn't even pray for myself! when my parents died, not once were you there for me. NOT ONCE! hayden was being generous and was there when you weren't. so shut the fuck up, and leave, we're over." i snapped. "you're not only ruining my reputation but you're ruining yours too, we're not over." he said as he punched me in my face.

"you're such a bitch." i said, as i took off running into the backyard.

i immediately took my phone and called kenzie. i was shaking. "kenz come get me at the back door, now." i said and hung up. Seconds later the door opened and I immediately hugged her, and we both made our way to her room.

i locked the door and i sat down. "ANNIE! WHAT HAPPENED? your eye is swelling!" she yelled. "carson hit me... i tried breaking up with him but he didnt let me. im only thirteen and in an abusive relationship.. i cant do this kenzie." i cried. "why did he come over in the first place?" She asked. "he saw the picture you posted and was screaming at me." i said. "annie... im so sorry.." she said as she went to go delete the picture..