three

previously on:

hannie • you took me for granted.

"why are you friends with the schools biggest loser, and how'd this all start?" annie laughed. "annie, give the boy a break. it all started because of y0u. during first he was sitting out on a bench because he threw up, because of the words you were saying to him. we had a nice long talk. hes super sweet and nice, and hes gentle, and he gives great hugs." kenzie added.

but of course annie leblanc knew all of that, because she used to be hayden summeralls bff.

annie turned away from kenzie, as she began to reminisce the memories of her and hayden.

"hey guys!" dylan said, as she approached the table.

"h—ey." annie stuttered.

now that dylan was their lunch has now began.

>>>>>

haydens pov

i felt a pair of eyes on me, so i turned around. i turned to see annie, deeply staring at me, and i seen a tear fall from her gorgeous eyes.

she seen me look at her, and she quickly wiped her tear, rolled her eyes, and walked off with carson.

it was impossible to think that "the annie leblanc" would ever cry over me. i shrugged it off, and carried on.

annies pov

"so we still on for tonight?" carson asked me. "definitely." i faked a smile. "catch you tonight then." carson hugged me and left.

i sighed and walked off to pe.

as i was walking, i heard the voice of hayden summerall, "Everything alright?" he smiled. "are you just always around?" i rolled my eyes. "i just asked a question, plus our school isnt that big." he chuckled. "get lost." i told him.

•••••

it was five o'clock and i was on the couch waiting for carson.

"annie, guess who i ran into today!" my mom said as she was holding aiden in her arms. "who!" i smiled as i locked my phone. "tisha summerall! remember when her and her son hayden, used to be so close? ive always wondered what happened to you guys. ever since you guys were younger i always thought you'd guys would have a wonderful future together." she smiled. "well mommy, people changed." i said.

and i, was right, because i was the one who changed.

as i thought about things, i heard the doorbell ring. i already knew it was carson. "bye mommy! love you!!!" i yelled. "love you more!" she said. "oh and love you daddy!" i screamed. "love you too!" he screamed back.

as i shut the door, carson said "Wow you still call your parents mommy and daddy?" he laughed. i laughed along, so he wouldn't get mad at me, but truth it, it hurt my feelings.

"hurry up!" he said, as he opened the door of his moms car.

"s—sorry." I stuttered, and hopped in the car.

i wasnt ready for this "Date."

••

a/n poor hay, he deserves better