four

previously on:

hannie • you took me for granted.

as i shut the door, carson said "Wow you still call your parents mommy and daddy?" he laughed. i laughed along, so he wouldn't get mad at me, but truth it, it hurt my feelings.

"hurry up!" he said, as he opened the door of his moms car.

"s—sorry." I stuttered, and hopped in the car.

i wasnt ready for this "Date."

<><><><><><>

annies pov

we pulled up to the "arcade" and carson opened the door, and practically dragged me out of the car. "bye mommy." he said to his mom, and smirked. i knew he was mocking me, which hurt inside.

I slightly smiled, and i felt him take my hand, and walk inside the arcade.

we went to grab tokens and we went to play games.

i have to admit, we did share a few laughs and smiles, but i knew deep down, i wasnt happy with carson. but if i broke up with him, my reputation will go down and he'll bully me.

as i was thinking, i felt someone hit me. i snapped into reality. "can you move." carson said angrily. "i need the bathroom." i said. he rolled his eyes. "hurry up." he said.

i ran into the bathroom, and i started to cry. this relationship was forced, he cheated on me so many times. and i still stayed with him. he stepped all over me, and always hits me, and he's so aggressive to me.

im only thirteen, this is so much to take in.

i wiped my tears, clean myself up, and i walk out of the bathroom.

when i walked out, I seen carson on a table with food. so I walked over there.

"look whos over there." carson laughed. i turned to see hayden. "that loser." carson laughed. "carson, dont say that about him." i mumbled. "since when do you care about people." carson laughed. i stayed quiet. "go pour your milkshake on his head." carson said. "what? NO! i spent four dollars on that." i said. "and? i dont care. go NOW." carson said as he kicked my leg.

That hurt.

i had tears coming down my eyes, as i got up with my milkshake.

•••

haydens pov

i seen annie and carson. it broke me. as time went on, i seen annie get up from her table. she had a chocolate milkshake in her hand.

as she was walking over to my table.

"here comes trouble." johnny whispered.

she walked over, and whispered "Im sorry hayden." and poured the milkshake all over me, dropped the glass and ran out of the restaurant. i seen tears falling out of her eyes.

i know shes broken.

i got up, and i ran after her with the milkshake all over me.

"annie! please wait!" i yelled. She turned back, with tears streaming down her face. we were so many inches away.

"forget about me." she croaked and ran off into the night.

at that moment, I realized my kindergarten best friend, was still in there somewhere.

•••

a/n aw dis chapter makes me sad