nine

previously on:

hannie • you took me for granted.

as i was heading upstairs, the doorbell rang.
"annie, honey, can you get that!" mommy mel shouted. "Yes!" i shouted back, and paced to the front door.

i turned on the the porch light, and i flew the door open, to see two police men.

"we're looking for a Julianna LeBlanc."

<><><><><>

annies pov

"F—f—for what?" i stuttered. then i heard footsteps behind me, it was mommy mel. "excuse me? yes officers?" she said politely. "Is Julianna LeBlanc or Aiden LeBlanc around?" The officer asked again. "go get aiden." mommy mel whispered. instead, i ran up the stairs, and into kenz room. i walked in, and she was on face time with hayden.. again. "Annie? Whats wrong?" she asked. "the c—cops are
h—here for m—m—e.." I stuttered.

kenzie quickly ended the face time call with hayden and ran downstairs. "grab aiden!" i shouted to her, and returned to the front door.

moments later, she had aiden in her arms, and he was wide awake. "Is everything okay?" mommy mel asked.

when then cops realized how little aiden was, they asked kenzie to bring him somewhere else to keep him company.

"can we sit down with you?" the cops asked. "Sure.." I said, as i shut the front door. we all, including mommy mel, sat on the bench in front of the house.

"julianna.." the officer began. "please, call me annie." I replied giving then a reassuring smile.

"annie.. earlier at around 8:40pm, your parents were involved in a 5 car accident, on the free way, they were flown by helicopter to the best hospital in maryland, due to how bad their conditions were. this is the most hardest thing to say... but annie, both of your parents are on life support. they didnt make it once they reached the hospital, but we asked to keep them on life support, so you and aiden can say your see you laters. on behalf of the police officers, we're sorry for your losses." The officer said.

tears were the only thing on my face.

"Can i see them.." I cried. "yes, but you and your brother have to be flown to the hospital due to how far the hospital is.." The cop replied. "ill grab him." i replied, as i wiped my eyes.

•••

a/n ; soo sooo sooo sorry for not posting! ive been very busy  & ive been going thru things lately !! sorry 💘