six

previously on:

hannie • you took me for granted.

i ran downstairs. "Good morning!" i cheerfully said. "someones in a good mood! so what do you want?" mommy laughed. "you always assume i want something if im in a good mood..." I laughed.

"mommyyyyyyyy can i please go to kenzies and sleepover?" i begged. "go ahead! me and daddy will be out all day." she said. "yay!!!" i cheered. "oh but one thing!" she smiled. "and what's that?" i asked.

"you have to take aiden with you." daddy barged in.

<><><><>

annies pov

"mommy! please say something!!" i begged. "either you take him with you, or you can come with us!" she cheered. "taking him into kenzie's it is!" i rolled my eyes. "watch them eyes annie!" daddy yelled, as i ran upstairs, with aiden in my arms.

"well i guess you're going to kenzies." i told him. "YAY!!" he cheered.

i showered him, and i changed him into some warm clothes. i packed some snacks, and toys in his paw patrol backpack.

i turned on his show, and my mom was watching him while i went upstairs to go and shower.

after i was finished, i changed into some black ripped pants, and a tannish knitted sweatshirt, and i wore knee high black boots.

i applied little makeup, straightened my hair, grabbed my pink backpack along with my charger, and my headphones and other things, id possibly need, like pajamas and such.

i ran downstairs, and i put on aidens sweater, and i sat on the couch, on my phone waiting for my mom.

"come on kids, ill drop you to kenzies since its on the way to where we are going." she shouted. i put on aidens backpack, and we rushed out to the car.

•••

"bye mommy and daddy! we love you!" i said as we were getting out of the car. "we love you both too! please take care of your brother!" mommy shouted. "you know i will." i smiled as i grabbed aidens hand, and walked up to kenzies door.

when we rung the doorbell, the door flew open. "KENZIE!" i cheered as i jumped into her arms. "AIDEN!" She put me down, and she cheered as she picked him up and hugged him.

<><><><>

we were walking upstairs to her room, when mommy mel stopped us. "hey second children." she squealed as she hugged aiden and i.

"i can take aiden, to watch him." she smiled. "no its okay mommy mel." i smiled. "Oh stop being a fool! you and kenzie go head on up and do your thing, ill take him." she smiled, as she took aiden from my arms. "thank you!" i smiled. "anytime."

"thank you for that." Kenzie said. "for what?" i said. "my mom always wanted a baby boy. But you know she lost one, when she was pregnant, so being with aiden makes her happy." kenzie smiled.

(a/n yes that is made up. just to lyk bc i dont want yall confused lmao)

•••

we were in her room, watching high school musical 2 together.

but then she paused it, when the breaking up of troyella was happening.

"thank god you did that, it made me wanna cry." i laughed. "same here." she laughed along. "Why dont we go downstairs, grab some ice cream, and snacks, then come back up and talk about boys." she said. "that sounds perfect!" i squealed.

we went downstairs and i seen maddie and mommy mel having a blast with aiden. it really warmed my heart.

we went into the kitchen, grabbed chocolate ice cream, chips, cookies. with our hands full, we ran upstairs and threw our snacks on the bed, and sat down.

"now tell me everything. from carson to hayden." she said.

"where do I start?" i laughed.

i told her everything and when i was done, her mouth was wide open.

"that was harsh.." She sighed. "i know! i dont know what i was thinking..." I said as i looked down. "being popular is really getting to your head." kenzie said.

i looked at her.

"you're right." i sighed in shame.

then kenzies phone was ringing.

"ill be back, i need to take this." she giggled. "and who might that be?" i smirked.

"hayden summerall." she responded with a huge smile.