fifteen

previously on:

hannie • you took me for granted

i locked the door and i sat down. "ANNIE! WHAT HAPPENED? your eye is swelling!" she yelled. "carson hit me... i tried breaking up with him but he didnt let me. im only thirteen and in an abusive relationship.. i cant do this kenzie." i cried. "why did he come over in the first place?" She asked. "he saw the picture you posted and was screaming at me." i said. "annie... im so sorry.." she said as she went to go delete the picture..

<><><><><><>

annies pov

"kenzie we have to make it seem like we were play fighting and that I accidentally fell and hit my eye against the corner of that table so no one suspects anything." i said. "ill make a huge bang, guarantee my mom will come up here and we'll make up a whole story." she said. "well what are you waiting for?" I chuckled. she quickly dropped her bedside table, and when she did it made a loud loud noise. "now get on the floor next to it and pretend you hit it." she said pushing me.

"girls!!" mommy mel barged in the room. "annie oh my gosh!! Your eye.." She said rushing toward me.

"oh im fine, i just hit my eye on the corner of the table, can i get some ice?" i asked. "of course, ill bring it up to you." she smiled and took off.

"thank you kenz. i owe you." i smiled. "no, anns, you dont, its fine." she smiled.

"here you go anns." Mel walked in. "After you apply this, get some rest." she smiled, and walked out, and as she walked out, she shut the door.

"look kenz. i feel like have no more options. i dont know what to do." i said as i let a tear roll down. "there's not much we can do. he'll just come after you if you try to leave. with your court coming up, this is a lot to take in. stay low for little." she said.

"what do you mean by stay low?" i questioned. "don't go to school for a while." she said. "but i will get a truancy." I sighed. "no you wont, someone I know works in the office, ill tell him to change the absent mark to here." she smiled. "thank you kenz." i smiled.

"anything for you."

•••

the next day.

i woke up at around 8, to get Aiden ready for school. i got him showered, dressed, and i made him breakfast.

"'mel will take you to school today." i said as he shoved his mini pancakes into his mouth.

melissa came running downstairs with his backpack. "we have to get going now, because i have an appointment, and i cant be late. have a good day." she said kissing my forehead.

i kissed aiden, and i said i love you. then there he went, out the door.

i was  now home alone, everyone was off at school and i was by myself. so i decided to take a shower, and then i made me icecream, and plopped myself onto kenzies bed.

i was watching TATBILB and i received a text.

hayden:
hey annie

Hannie • You Took Me For Granted On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara