five

previously on:

hannie • you took me for granted.

i got up, and i ran after her with the milkshake all over me.

"annie! please wait!" i yelled. She turned back, with tears streaming down her face. we were so many inches away.

"forget about me." she croaked and ran off into the night.

at that moment, I realized my kindergarten best friend, was still in there somewhere.

<><><><><>

haydens pov

i took out my phone and i texted Johnny and told him, i was going home to clean up.

i walked home, and i was shaking. i was cold. so cold. as soon as i reached my front door, i ran in. "hayden, is that you?" my mom called out. "yes momma!" i yelled, and tried to run upstairs so she wouldn't see me like this. but it was too late. "what happened?!" she exclaimed. "i—i uh johnny poured it on my head, as a joke." i said. "go clean yourself up." she said, so i began to ran upstairs. "Wait!" she called out. "yes?" i asked. "i ran into katie leblanc! remember her? and her daughter that you were close too? what happened to you guys?" she asked.

"that's another story, for another time." i responded.

•••

third person pov

annie leblanc reached her house, so she sat down on the porch stairs with tears streaming down her face. she has never got to a point like this in her life.

she wiped her running down mascara and opened the door. as she walked in, most of the lights were off, so she knew everyone was off to bed.

she walked up to her room, and she went to shower. after she grabbed her shower, she made herself hot cocoa, an walked back upstairs.

she shut her door, turned her lap on, grabbed her computer and turned on netflix and immediately clicked on her show.

only through half of the movie, she paused it, and started crying.

you're probably wondering why..

annies pov

i paused in the middle of my movie, and i cried. i was watching it, and a certain part, came on, it brought back memories of hayden and i.

it made me feel worse, so i decided to text kenzie.

when i texted her, she said we'll meet up tomorrow since its a Saturday, and we'll talk about everything.

it made me feel a little better knowing my best friend, is always there for me.

••

it was Saturday morning, and i woke up bright and early.

i ran downstairs. "Good morning!" i cheerfully said. "someones in a good mood! so what do you want?" mommy laughed. "you always assume i want something if im in a good mood..." I laughed.

"mommyyyyyyyy can i please go to kenzies and sleepover?" i begged. "go ahead! me and daddy will be out all day." she said. "yay!!!" i cheered. "oh but one thing!" she smiled. "and what's that?" i asked.

"you have to take aiden with you." daddy barged in.

•••

a/n heyy guys :))💛