eleven

annies pov

today was monday morning. and nothing has changed. i was a complete mess. i locked myself in the zieglers guest room all weekend. barley ate, barely seen aiden.  a lot of people stop by here everyday. but i never came out of my room.

today, i decided to clean myself up a little. so i went down stairs, brushed my teeth and checked on aiden.

"hey little a." i smiled. "are you okay?" he asked me, noticing all the bags under my eyes. "i will be." i smiled as i hugged him. "are you up for school?" i asked. "yeah, I miss jordan!!" he cheered.

jordan is his best friend.

"little a, you dont have to go if you dont want too." i smiled. "pweaseeee sissy!" he begged.

i nodded, and told mommy mel.

she drove aiden and i to our house to grab a few things.  I decided to "go" to school today just to get away from the house. every time i pass someone i can feel them feeling bad for me. and i hate it....

••••

i got aiden dresssed, and i dressed myself. i threw my hair into a messy bun, put on some nike slides, and i walked out of the door.

we were dropping aiden first. "if you dont wanna be here anymore, tell a teacher and they'll call mommy mel." i said as i kissed his forehead. "Got it! Bye wuv you." he said, as he ran off to jordan.

we arrived at my school. "if you need me, call me." she smiled. "i will." i said, as i got out. i walked into franklin high, and it was like the whole world stopped and had their eyes on me.

i ran out, the doors, and i decided to ditch my first period.

then that soon became, me ditching all of my periods.

i was sitting on a bench at the park. just looking around. i had so many missed calls from mommy mel, kenzie, carson, and maddie. i didnt want to talk to anyone so i turned off my phone.

•••

i put my head down, and i cried.

"ive been looking for you.." a voice said. 

I looked up to see, the hayden summerall.

which i was not expecting.

"hey.." i said wiping my eyes. "hey.." He sighed. "what are you doing out here?" he asked. "i ditched." i told him. "im sorry that this has happened to you..." He trailed on. "its not your fault." i slightly smiled.

hayden then came, and hugged me. and that hugged turned into me crying, and him holding me in his arms.

about 25 minutes later, i wiped my eyes, and gave him a hug. "thank you hayden.. I really needed that." I smiled. "anytime." he smiled.

i looked into his eyes.

"after all of this time, of me basically bullying you, and arguing with you a lot, why do you still stick around? im such a jerk." i sighed.

"i dont care about our arguments, because ill still be here for you tomorrow. through it all, you're still my bestfriend annie, nothing or no one will ever be able to change that." hayden replied.