zero.

third person pov

as annie leblanc walked through the franklin middle school doors, with her two best friends, kenzie and dylan, she had a huge smile on her face.

"hey annie. hope you're having a great morning." hayden summerall the most nicest and shyest kid in the grade, smiled to her when he seen her. "well i am, now move out of my way." she said, as she shoved him.

"annie. dont you think that was a little harsh?" kenzie, her best friend asked. "no." annie said as she flipped her hair.

truth is, she thought it was, but she didn't care, because she needed her reputation to stay perfect, as she puts it.

"catch you guys in third." annie said as she hugged them, as she walked off.

as she walked over to stand in line, she saw hayden summerall, and quickly rolled her eyes. she stood behind him, in line, and sighed.

"You can go in front of me." hayden smiled, as he moved out of line. "thanks, now go to the end of the line." annie said as she smacked her gum, and moved up.

she turned around and seen hayden shake his head and walk to the end of the line.

•••

a/n - this is just to show you guys how annie is to hayden in the story. FIRST official chapter will be up in a few hours! leave a comment and say what you'd like to see happen in this story :)💛