Chapter 9

Axel's POV

"Move in?" I ask.

"Well, uh, you don't have to if you don't want to." Dedrick founded adorably awkward. "You're my mate, the Luna of the pack, I just wanted you to be safe." His hand finds mine and held it in a soft, comforting grip.

"What about my Mother? I can't help her very much at packing, and Titan..." I started to work myself up into a panic. I'm so useless! I can't even help my Mom pack up and move for both of our safety!

"Love? Calm down..." I hear rustling and felt a dip in the bed behind me, then, Dedrick's strong arms enclosed me into a comforting embrace. I lean into his chest and lean my head down onto his broad shoulder. "There you go..." He kisses my forehead and rests his cheek against my head. "I alrighty thought of all that. I'll get some of the people from my pack to help you, and your mother out." He pauses for a second. "What all does Titan do?"

"He's my seeing eye dog, and he also comforts me when I need it."

"He can move in too, I'm sure we can make it work." I smile and turn my head. I move to kiss him and end up kissing his jaw. Giving a purr of improvement, I rest my head in his neck, he seems to like it, crooning lowly.

"Heh em..." A voice to the left sounds. It's Doctor Adams. I try to move away, but Dedrick holds me in place, careful around my injured areas. He lets out a low growl, and I'm not sure if it's to me, or Doctor Adams, so I just stand still. "Don't you growl at me," Adams said. "You were undoubtedly going to mount the poor boy right here, in front of me, and not to mention he's pretty hurt."

"I'm sorry... Axel, are you okay, Love? What's your choice?" Dedrick asks worriedly.

"I'll move in, as long as my Mom and Titan can come with." The smile I didn't know was on my face faltered. "What about my Brother's stuff?"

"You can bring whatever you want with us. We have space." I can practically hear the smile in his voice. I nod my head and rest it against his shoulder again, suddenly feeling the effect of the pills.

"Alpha Dedrick? Maybe we should let Luna Axel get some rest..." I hear Adams say, far away.

"I'll stay, you're free to do whatever. Thank you, very much."

"It's my pleasure." I hear him spin on his heel and his heeled shoes tap out of the room.

"Sleep, my Love. When you wake up, I'll bring you to your house and we can start to move you in." Dedrick spoke softly, his big hand finding my hair and soothingly running his fingers through. I hum in delight, my eyes growing heavy. It doesn't take me long before I go to sleep.

Dedricks POV

Axel is so beautiful. I can't say that enough. His soft, wavy, light brown, almost golden hair, his light to blue eyes, his pale complexion, his light brown freckles. He's perfect.

I don't know what to do though. I think I've started to come up with a decision though. I'm going to quit my job. It's not like it's necessary for me to have it. I just took it because, at the time, there were suspicions of rogues in the school. When they were cleaned out, I just never bothered to quit. Now is different, I have Axel, and of course my Alpha duties. I want to have to stay up till dawn before I leave for work because I'm slammed with paperwork.

I look down at my mate. He was snoring so softly, his mouth slightly agape. His lips were beautiful, a light shade of pink, and plump. I marveled at his closed eyes. His eyelashes fanned out against his cheeks, topped with a brown at the ends.

"I love you, so much."

End of Chapter