Chapter 12

Axel's POV

     I lean against the bath pillow. It was really plush, the soft material molding into my back. I lean my head back and close my eyes, feeling the little lavender and tea-tree scented bubbles. I lean into Dedrick's touch when he rests his hand on my cheek. I turn my head a little and kiss his palm. I almost whine when he pulls his hand away. I hear a cap opening and something being squirted out. I smell and it's the same scent as the bubbles.

     I get worried, I haven't heard Dedrick move for a couple of seconds. I reach out and feel the air around me. I jump when my hands are grabbed, though I relax again when I feel Dedrick's soft lips kissing each of my fingers.

     "Did you think I left you?" He asks huskily. I bite my lip and nod my head slowly. "I'll never leave you without saying something." I hear the rustling of his clothing and his lips take mine into a passionate kiss. I'm the first to pull away because my lungs were screaming for breath. Dedrick then kisses my forehead and brings his hands to my hair. I feel the cold soap along my scalp and moan softly I'm delight as Dedrick massages it in.

     After a few blissful moments, Dedrick takes his hands away, I accidentally whine at the loss of contact, making Dedrick chuckle. "You're so adorable." I smile and shiver when he unexpectedly tilts my head up and runs the warm water to get the shampoo out.

     After a few more minutes of Dedrick telling me how beautiful and 'adorable' I am, along with messaging me, he unplugs the water. Maybe he noticed me shivering, I was starting to get cold.

     Once all the water was drained out, I was really cold. I heard Dedrick's hustled footsteps, and then, I feel a fluffy towel getting draped over me. I squeal when he starts to pick me up, making him laugh and nuzzle his nose with mine.

     With me still in his arms, he walks out into the bedroom and plops me onto the bed, I laugh as I bounce up and down on the soft cushion. I hear his footsteps pad over to my right, maybe 7 feet away and come back. 

     "Stand up, Love." I do so, and cotton material is handed to me. "Those are undergarments." I put them on to notice, they're just a pair of briefs. I voice my discovery. "No, either underwear or undergarments." He says, laughing.

     "What's wrong with the word 'briefs'?"

     "It's just a very cringy word!" Dedricks full out laughing at this point. I laugh too, but then I feel another cotton item getting thrown at my face. I tear it off and glare at where I think he is. "Put it on, Baby. It'll make sure everyone knows you're mine." I blush but put on the shirt, once it's on, I feel some of the extra material brush my knees. It smells like lavender, the woods, and only things that can be described as Dedrick.

     "Is my mother here?" I ask, mentally punching myself for not thinking of her first.

     "Yes, she's moved in downstairs, along with Titan. He can come up here if you wish, however." I smirk when I hear his voice laced with jealousy. I can't believe he's jealous of Titan. I reach out to the direction of his voice, silently beckoning him over to me. Dedrick comes into my arms, he must have gotten on his knees because I faintly feel his breath on my face. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. Dedrick didn't move for a couple of moments, maybe he was surprised, but after that, he ended up deepening the kiss, pushing me back against the bed, careful not to put any weight on me.

     Dedrick pulls away, earning a whine from me. I'm soon hushed by him kissing my neck. I bare it to him for better access.

     Dedrick quickly pulls away and gets into a defensive stance over me whenever someone barges through the door.

End of Chapter