Chapter 23

Dedrick's POV

Axel's wolf form was absolutely beautiful, just like his human original form. His head comes only to my hips, which is small for a werewolf. His fur is so soft, as well as a beautiful golden brown color. Axel's eyes were white, like in his human form, but the difference is, he has pupils in wolf form. It's very beautiful. I smile and kiss his adorable pink nose.

"I'm going to shift into my own wolf form," I say, more asking him then telling him. Axel nods his head and I hurriedly shift into my wolf. My wolf, Damian, was a dark brown wolf. His eyes were dark green, barely glowing in dim lighting. I my wolf form is quite big, which makes sense. Since I'm a powerful alpha, I am more powerful and larger than my normal wolf counterparts.

I look down at Axel. I let my wolf take over just a little bit, so he can talk to his mate.

Damian's POV

Axel's eyes turn from all white to a light blue color with a grey pupil. I look down at my beautiful mate. My eyes wander over his gorgeous form. It's taking everything in me not to take him here. I smell their heat coming soon. That means that Dedrick and I'll be in a rut. Just smelling them is making my groin tingle. My instincts are telling me to take him behind the tree, make love to him, and watch his beautiful belly swell with my pups. Dedrick however, is telling me to wait.

"What's your name, Love?" I ask softly, not wanting to scare the omega.

"I'm Adrian." He says quietly. "And you're Damian?" I nod my head and walk closer to his petite form.

"You've got that right." I purr out, nuzzling his nose with my own. I smile when I see his wagging tail.

"Give me ownership back please," Dedrick says in the back of my mind. Feeling a low growl rumble in my throat, I do so. I'll have more time with my mate later.

I let Dedrick take over.

Dedrick's POV

I take over.

"Adrian? Please give me back my Axel." I ask, tone more commanding then I meant it to. His light brown head nods up and down, and his eyes turn from pale blue to Axel's white. They are so beautiful. The iris is almost the same white as the rest of his eyes, the iris is a very pale pastel grey, the pupil almost nonexistent. "Axel? Baby, do you know how to shift back?"

"I think so. Is it going to hurt as back as me shifting the first time?" Axel asks, his voice a little fearful.

My heart screams at his tone. It kills me to see him hurting so much. "It shouldn't hurt as much as the first time, but it won't be painless." Axel nods and I shift back into my human form. I look around, but in the rush, I must have forgotten to bring a set of clothing. "Go ahead Baby, I got you." I coo, kneeling in front of Axel's wolf form.

Axel nods, closing his eyes to think of his human form. I hear his bones cracking and I resist the urge to hold him as he whines out in pain.

The shift was slow and painful to even watch. I sigh in relief when a naked Axel is laying on the ground. The dark ground contrasting drastically against his pale skin. I pick him up, mindful of his sore body, and walk back to the pack house.

I kiss his forehead as his beautiful eyes drift close.

End of Chapter