Chapter 24

Axel's POV

     I wake up with an arm around my waist. I'm laying on my back with a big body to my left, cradling me, our legs tangled together.

     "Dedrick?" I call, my voice is scratchy from sleep.

     "Mmm..." He says, not totally awake yet. I smile and shift to my side, facing Dedrick's body. I laugh when he pulls me closer, my face pressed against his chest. I wiggle my way up so my face is about to his neck. This earns a chuckle from Dedrick, who I guess chose to wake up.

     I kiss his neck, this gets me a low growl from the deepest part of Dedrick's chest. I smile and kiss it again, this time longer. "Love, if you keep that up, I'll take you right here, right now." I laugh and kiss his jaw.

     I let out a pitiful yelp when I'm suddenly rolled to my back and pressed against the soft mattress. I reach out and grip Dedrick's arms, which are on either side of my face. He doesn't waste time to kiss me all over, making me writhe and moan under him. "You asked for it," Dedrick growls out. His scent changes and his voice is deeper, more, animalistic. I'm assuming that's because his wolf is taking over a little bit.

     I jump a little bit when Dedrick runs a loving hand through my hair, immediately making me relax. Dedrick tugs my hair gently to get me to turn my head to the side and he doesn't waste a second to go for my neck, kissing and sucking on my mark, making electric tingles go down my spine. It doesn't take long for my manhood to awaken and my wolf to whine, longing for his mate.

     I take a sharp intake of breath when Dedrick puts his hand over my clothed crotch, my face on fire. Dedrick leans down and steals my lips for a passionate yet hungry kiss. Reaching up to caress his cheek, I deepen the kiss, making him growl in approval.

     "I'm gonna make sure you can't walk straight after this." Dedrick purrs between kisses. I moan softly just thinking about what he would have to do to make that happen. 

     "D-Dedrick... I need you.." I whine softly, reaching up to kiss him again, nipping his neck softly, making him purr and turn his head to the side for me.

      "Mark him!" Adrian pleads. I feel the instinctive need to bite him, making my fangs elongate. I brush them against his neck but Dedrick moves his neck away and palms my crotch.

     "Eh, eh. Not yet, Love, " I can hear the smile in his voice. I sigh and let out a 'fine..'. Dedrick chuckles and brings his hand down to my pants, pulling them down slowly and them pulling down my 'underwear'. I whimper when my manhood rises up to my navel, and I hear Dedrick take off his own clothing.

     His warm body lays flush against mine, but not putting any weight on me. I'm guessing he's supporting himself on his elbows. I reach down to his chest, tracing my small fingers down his muscles, feeling every line, picturing what he looks like in my head. He's so gorgeous. I don't deserve him... I have no muscle, I'm skin and bones. I'm small and from what I remember pale.

     I gasp softly when Dedrick tilts my hand up with two of his fingers, bringing my blind eyes to most likely look at his face. "You are so beautiful." He whispers. "I love how small you are. You fit perfectly against my body. You're pale, but it highlights your adorable freckles and brings out your light eyes and rosy cheeks." Dedrick kisses down my body, my face, neck, chest, legs. "I don't ever want to hear you think that about yourself." He says, sadness laced in his voice, kissing the sensitive skin around my hard length. I bite my lip to suppress a moan.

     Dedrick climbs his way back up and kisses my lips, biting them softly.

     "I want to hear from you, Love."

End of Chapter